ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

October 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 21:54:56 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 06 October 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
The Atomic Duo, "Key Chain Blues," Broadsides (The Atomic Duo)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "Dodger," One Foot in the Groove (Tim Kerr Records)
Mike Seeger, "Come My Little Pink," Southern Banjo Sounds (Smithsonian Folkways)
Joni Mitchell, "Big Yellow Taxi," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Joan Baez, "I Am a Wanderer," Day After Tomorrow (Razor & Tie)
Willie Watson, "Dry Boness," Folk Singer, Vol. 2 (Acony)
The Roches, "Hammond Song," The Collected Works of The Roches (Rhino/WB)
Laura Nyro, "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman," Gonna Take a Miracle (Columbia/Legacy)
Jil Chambless, "Aragon Mill," The Ladies Go Dancing (Jil Chambless)
Andrew Calhoun, "I Ride an Old Paint," Grapevine (Waterbug)
Richard Thompson, "Oops!  I Did It Again," 1000 Years of Popular Music (Beeswing)
Tarika, "Fety," D (Green Linnet/Xenophile)
Uncle Earl, "The Last Good-Bye," Waterloo, Tennessee (Rounder)
Kate McGarrigle, "NaCl," The McGarrigle Hour (Hannibal/Ryko)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Pastures of Plenty," South Coast (Red House)
Greg Brown, "Walking the Beans," Iowa Waltz (Red House)
The Duhks, "Lazy John," Beyond the Blue (Compass)
John Gorka, "Road of Good Intentions," Writing in the Margins (Red House)
The Staves, "Sadness Don't Own Me," If I Was (Nonesuch)
Nick Drake, "One of These Things First," Bryter Layter (Island)
Roger McGuinn, feat. Judy Collins, "Bonnie Ship the Diamond," Treasures from the Folk Den (Appleseed)
Louise Taylor, "Call My Name," Velvet Town (Signature Sounds)
The Wailin' Jennys, "Old Man," 40 Days (Jericho Bean)
Dan Zanes, feat. Valerie June, "Take This Hammer," Lead Belly, Baby (Smithsonian Folkways)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Way Down Deep," Still the Same Me (Rounder Kids)
Bill Morrissey, "Fifty," The Essential Collection (Rounder Heritage)
Loudon Wainwright, "Talking New Bob Dylan," History (Charisma)
Jerry Garcia, David Grisman, "Jenny Jenkins," Grateful Dawg (Acoustic Disc)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487