ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2022

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2022 19:56:19 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 01 April 2022:

Bonita Ferus, "Better Times Will Come," N/A (Janis Ian)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Broccoli Shy," House Concert (Cornbelt)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Cup of Coffee," The Long Ride (HighTone)
Bill Evans, "Some Other Time," The Tony Bennett Bill Evans Album (Fantasy)
Kat Eggleston, "I Will Set My Good Ship in Order," The Only Word (Redwing)
Joni Mitchell, "The Priest," Ladies of the Canyon (2021 remaster) (Reprise)
Andy Breckman, "Don't Get Killed," Laugh Tracks, Vol. 1 (Shanachie)
Jonathan Richman, "Vincent van Gogh," Rockin' and Romance (Twin/Tone)
Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers, "King Tut," Rare Bird Alert (Rounder)
The Dust Busters, "Roving Gambler," Old Man Below (Smithsonian Folkways)
Geechie Wiley, "Last Kind Word Blues," Crumb (Ryko)
Bruce Springsteen, "Atlantic City," Nebraska (Columbia)
The Brother Brothers, "Circles," Calla Lily (Compass)
Bill Morrissey, "I'm Satisfied," Songs of Mississippi John Hurt (Philo)
Jim and Susie Malcolm, "Come A' Ye Fisher Lassies," The Berries (Beltane)
John Cruz, "Shine On," Acoustic Soul (Lilikoi)
Ana Egge, "Teacake and Janey," Is It the Kiss (StorySound)
Vance Gilbert, "Another Great Day Above Ground," Good Good Man (Disismye Music)
Jonatha Brooke, "He's a Runner," Time and Love: The Music of Laura Nyro (Astor Place)
Linda Thompson, "The Way I Love You," Versatile Heart (Rounder)
Ivory Joe Hunter, "Since I Met You Baby," Lone Star Soundtrack (Daring)
Emmylou Harris, "Hobo's Lullaby," Folkways:  A Vision Shared (Columbia)
John Hurlbut and Jorma Kaukonen, "Kansas City Southern," The River Flows (John Hurlbut and Jorma Kaukonen)
Brownie McGhee, with Sonny Terry, "Rising Sun," Crossroads: Southern Routes (Smithsonian Folkways)
Christine Lavin, "It's Your Funeral. Discuss.," Spaghettification (Christine Lavin)
Dan Hicks and the Acoustic Warriors, "Hell, I'd Go!," Shootin' Straight (On the Spot)
Dave van Ronk, "Garden State Stomp," Laugh Tracks, vol. 2 (Shanachie)
Leo Kottke, "Jack Gets Up," Live (On the Spot)
Carla Ulbrich, "Stupefied by Maladies Defying Diagnosis," The LOUD Album (Carla Ulbrich)
John Prine, "Come Back to Us Barbara Lewis Hare Krishna Beauregard," Prime Prine (Atlantic)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487