ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

July 2013

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2013 21:54:42 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 12 July 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Bob Dylan, "The Times They Are A-Changin'," Dylan (Columbia/Legacy)
Shook Twins, "Rose," Window (Shook Twins)
Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Country Girl," Leaving Eden (Nonesuch)
Gordon Bok, "Ledge-End of the Fiddler," In the Kind Land (Timberhead)
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer, "You Must Slumber," Joy My Love (Red House)
Kat Eggleston, "Outside Eden," Outside Eden (Waterbug)
Flying Jenny, "I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore," I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore (Whoop It Up!)
David Greenberg and Harpeth Rising, "Out of Sight," The End of the World (Harpeth Rising)
Pete Seeger, "The Bells of Rhymney," Live in '65 (Appleseed)
Steve Earle, "City of Immigrants," Washington Square Serenade (New West)
Small Potatoes, "Avocado," Time Flies (Folk Era)
David Wax Museum, "Yes, Maria, Yes," Everything Is Saved (David Wax)
Hazmat Modine, "It Calls Me," Bahamut (Barbes)
Elephant Revival, "What is Time?," Break in the Clouds (Ruff Shod)
Donovan, "Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness)," Catch the Wind (Garland)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Roving Gambler," Kerouac's Last Dream (Appleseed)
Vashti Bunyan, "Don't Believe What They Say," Just Stick In Your Mind (Dicristina)
John Gorka, "Scraping Dixie," Between Five and Seven (BMG/High Street)
Richard Shindell, "Wisteria," Somewhere Near Patterson (Signature Sounds)
Harvey Reid, "The Train That Carried My Girl From Town," Blues & Branches (Woodpecker)
Leo Kottke, "Banks of Marble," Try and Stop Me (Bluebird)
Kaki King, "Solipsist," Legs to Make Us Longer (Red Ink)
Sally Barris, "Wilder Girl," The Americana Agency Sampler 2013 (Americana Agency)
Greg Brown, "Smell of Coffee," Milk of the Moon (Red House)
Pierce Pettis, "Words Said in the Dark," Everything Matters (Compass)
Cosy Sheridan, "Under Your Pillow," One Sure Thing (Waterbug)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487