ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

September 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2019 17:42:21 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 30 August 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Tom Lehrer, "Fight Fiercely, Harvard," Songs and More Songs by Tom Lehrer (Rhino)
Dan Hicks and the Acoustic Warriors, "Hell, I'd Go!," Shootin' Straight (On the Spot)
John Prine, "The Lonesome Friends of Science," The Tree of Foregiveness (Oh Boy)
Leonard Cohen, "Suzanne," Songs of Leonard Cohen (Columbia/Legacy)
Tom Rush, "No Regrets," The Circle Game (Elektra/Asylum)
Phil Ochs, "The Bells," All the News That's Fit to Sing (Hannibal)
Michele Greene, "Siempre Volvemos," Ojo de Tiburon (Appleseed)
Catie Curtis, "Passing Through," Long Night Moon (Compass)
Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche, "Bleecker Street," Mud and Apples (Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche)
Richard Thompson, "Substitute," The Songs Pour Down Like Silver (Free Reed)
Guy Davis, "Taking Just a Little Bit of Time," Kokomo Kidd (MC Records)
Lula Wiles, "Shaking As It Turns," What Will We Do (Smithsonian Folkways)
Buddy Holly, "Everyday," From the Original Master Tapes (MCA)
R. Crumb and the Cheap Suit Serenaders, "Fine Artiste Blues," Chasin' Rainbows (Shanachie)
Jonathan Richman & the Modern Lovers, "Vincent van Gogh," Rockin' and Romance (Twin/Tone)
Jackson Browne and David Lindley, "Running On Empty," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Victoria Williams, "When We Sing Together," Loose (Mammoth)
Kim & Reggie Harris, "Home Again," Rock of Ages (Appleseed)
Dianne Reeves, "The Moment You Were Born," Hopes and Dreams: The Lullaby Project (Decca Gold)
Joni Mitchell, "Nathan La Franeer," Song to a Seagull (Reprise)
The Weavers, "The Hammer Song (If I Had a Hammer)," Let Freedom Sing (Time Life)
Gillian Welch, "Hard Times," The Harrow & the Harvest (Acony)
The Lost Forty, "To Work Upon the Railroad," The Lonesome Hours of Winter (Two Tap Music)
Jil Chambless and Dan Vogt, "When First Unto this Country," Two for the Road Late One Night (Jil Chambless and Dan Vogt)
Greg Brown, "Summer Evening," Dream City (Red House)
John Gorka, "The Water Is Wide," Where Have All The Flowers Gone (Appleseed)
Jean Ritchie, "The Cuckoo," Singing the American Roots (Riverside)
The New Golden Ring, "World of Misery," Five Days Singing, Vol. I (Folk-Legacy)
Iris DeMent, "Let the Mystery Be," Infamous Angel (Warners)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487