ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

December 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2021 22:55:05 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 24 December 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
The All Things Acoustic Repertory Players, "The Night Before Christmas," N/A (N/A)
Steve Schuch & the Night Heron Consort, "Here We Come A-Wassailing," Putumayo Presents: Christmas Around the World (Putumayo)
Hem, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," A Winter's Night (Nettwerk)
Cyril Pahinui, "Mele Kalikimaka," Ki Ho Alu Christmas (Dancing Cat)
Pete Seeger, "Mary Had a Baby," Traditional Christmas Carols (Smithsonian Folkways)
Catie Curtis, "Song for a Winter's Night," A Catie Curtis Christmas (Catie Curtis)
Bruce Cockburn, "I Saw Three Ships," Christmas (Columbia)
Jil Chambless, Ed Miller, Scooter Muse, "Silent Night," Nollaig Chridheil (N/A)
Christine Lavin & the Mistletones, "A Christmas / Kwanzaa / Solstice/ Chanukah/ Ramadan/ Boxing Day Song," The Runaway Christmas Tree (Appleseed)
Ruthie Foster, "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," A Very Blue Rock Christmas (Blue Rock Artists)
Davina & the Vagabonds, "Santa Bring My Baby Back," Christmas on the Lam and Other Songs from the Season (Red House)
Riders in the Sky, "Christmas at the Triple X Ranch," Must Be Santa! The Rounder Christmas Album (Rounder)
Trout Fishing in America, "I Got a Cheese Log," Merry Fishes to All (Trout)
The Roches, "Winter Wonderland," We Three Kings (Rykodisc)
Brave Combo, "Santa's Polka," It's Christmas, Man! (Rounder)
The New Havana Rhythm Kings, "Joy to the 3rd World," Blame It on Christmas! Volume 1 (Schoolkids Records)
Holly Cole, Rebecca Jenkins, Mary Margarent O'Hara, Jane Siberry, Victoria Williams, "Carol of the Bells," Count Your Blessings (Alert)
Joe Crookston, "Seven Seconds," Hudson Harding Music: Happy Holidays Vol. 9 ()
Jim Infantino, Jonatha Brooke, "The Holly and the Ivy," Snow Angels (Compass)
John Prine, "Christmas in Prison," A John Prine Chistmas (Oh Boy)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "Rebel Jesus," The McGarrigle Christmas Hour (Nonesuch)
Leon Redbone, "Christmas Island," Christmas Island (Private Music)
John McCutcheon, "Christmas in the Trenches," Rounder Folk (Rounder)
Harvey Reid, "Ode to Joy," The Heart of the Minstrel on Christmas Day (Woodpecker)
Waters, Moore, & Arbo, "Nowell Sing We," Wonderland (Signature Sounds)
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, "Jingle Bells," Jingle All the Way (Rounder)
Jonathan Byrd and Chris Kokesh, "Give to Receive," Hudson Harding Music: Happy Holidays Vol. 8 ()
The Pines, "Song for a Winter's Night," Christmas on the Lam and Other Songs from the Season (Red House)
Jacob Johnson, "Silver Bells (feat. Charles Wood)," Wild and Sweet: A Christmas Album (Jacob Johnson)
Peter Mulvey, "River," Wonderland (Signature Sounds)
Wailin' Jennys, "Glory Bound," Christmas on the Lam and Other Songs from the Season (Red House)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487