ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

December 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2019 23:06:43 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 13 December 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Tommy Sands, "Answer Not Blowing in the Wind," Fair Play to You All (Spring)
Judy Collins and Jonas Field, "Northwest Passage," Winter Stories (Wildflower)
Pierce Pettis, "More," Father's Son (Compass)
Au Go-Go Singers, "Oh, Joe Hannah," They Call Us Au Go-Go Singers (Rhino)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "The Log Drivers Waltz," Odditties (Querbeservice)
Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks, "Where's the Money," Where's the Money (MCA)
Pieta Brown, "All My Rain," Paradise Outlaw (Red House)
John Hartford, "My Rag," Morning Bugle (Rounder)
Pete Seeger, "The Big Rock Candy Mountain," American Favorite Ballads, vol. 1 (Smithsonian Folkways)
They Might Be Giants, "Feast of Lights," Festival of Light 2 (Six Degrees)
James Taylor, "River," James Taylor at Christmas (Columbia)
Bruce Cockburn, "April In Memphis," Crowing Ignites (North)
Richard Thompson, "Never Again," Walking the Long Miles Home (Free Reed)
Catie Curtis, "Magnolia Street," A Crash Course in Roses (Ryko)
Wolf & Clover, "Go and Leave Me," Wolf & Clover (Wolf & Clover)
Shawn Colvin, "Don't You Think I Feel It Too," Live '88 (Plump)
Anna and Elizabeth, "Troubles," Anna and Elizabeth (Free Dirt)
Andrew and Casey Calhoun, "When the Ship Comes In," Skeins (Waterbug)
Henri's Notions, "Whiskey in the Jar," The Homecoming (Henri's Notions)
Bua, "Liontar Duinn an Cruiscin," Down the Green Fields (Bua)
Chris Smither, "Coventry Carol," 1996 Holiday EP (Hightone)
Charley Bate, "The Gower Wassail Song," Songs of Christmas from the Alan Lomax Collection (Rounder)
Gordon Bok, "Herring Croon," Jeremy Brown and Jeannie Teal (Folk-Legacy)
Neil Young, "Good To See You," Silver and Gold (Elektra)
Tom Waits, "Shiver Me Timbers," The Heart of Saturday Night (Elektra/Asylum)
The Wailin' Jennys, "Old Man," 40 Days (Jericho Bean)
Will Kimbrough, "A Couple Hundred Miracles," Wings (Daphne)
John Prine, "Illegal Smile," Prime Prine (Atlantic)
Leo Kottke, "Arms of Mary," Peculiaroso (Private)
Bruce Molsky, "Sail Away Ladies," Lost Boy (Rounder)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487