ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

October 2022

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:03:51 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 07 October 2022:

Paulette McWilliams, "Better Times Will Come," N/A (Janis Ian)
Tom Waits, "Hope I Don't Fall in Love with You," The Early Years, Vol. 2 (Bizarre/Straight)
Shawn Colvin, "The Cuckoo Is a Pretty Bird," The Starlighter (Amazon)
Bob Dylan, "She Belongs to Me," The Cutting Edge 1965-1966 (Columbia/Legacy)
Christine Lavin, "Cold Pizza for Breakfast," Future Fossils (Philo)
Tom Lehrer, "Fight Fiercely Harvard," The Tom Lehrer Collection (Shout)
The Smothers Brothers, "The Last Great Waltz," Mom Always Liked You Best (Mercury)
Samuel James, "Bigger, Blacker Ben," For Rosa, Maeve and Noreen (Northernblues)
The Staves, "No Me, No You, No More," If I Was (Nonesuch)
Eddie Berman, "Time Waits for No Man," Broken English (Nettwerk)
Richard Thompson and Linda Thompson, "Time to Ring Some Changes," Finding Better Words (Free Reed)
Cisco Houston, "Little Dogie #2," Passing Through (Verve Folkways)
Norman and Nancy Blake, "Starving to Death on the Government Claim," The Hobo's Last Ride (Shanachie)
June Tabor, "The Earl of Aboyne," Ashes and Diamonds (Topic)
Joni Mitchell, "Lesson in Survival," For the Roses (Asylum)
Randy Newman, "Baltimore," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 2 (Nonesuch)
Joseph, "Come On Up to the House," Come On Up To The House: Women Sing Waits (Dualtone)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "The Log Drivers Waltz," Oddities (Querbeservice)
Joe Jencks, "The Minstrel Boy," The Coming of the Years (Turtle Bear)
Joan Baez, "Farewell, Angelina," Farewell, Angelina (Vanguard)
Gillian Welch, "I Had A Real Good Mother and Father," Soul Journey (Acony)
Ian and Sylvia, "Mary Ann," Beautiful Hair Breck Presents a Hootenanny (Audio Premiums)
Captain Appleblossom, "Time Table Blues," Train 45: Railroad Songs of the Early 1900's (Rounder)
Samoa Wilson and the Jim Kweskin Band, "Inch Worm," I Just Want to Be Horizontal (Kingswood)
Jonathan Richman, "Wait! Wait!," Ishkode! Ishkode! (Blue Arrow)
Jewel & Flea, "You Were Meant for Me," Live on Letterman (Reprise)
The Brother Brothers, "Waltzing's for Dreamers," Cover to Cover (Compass)
Annie Gallup, "Pseudonym," Bookish (Annie Gallup)
Ben Hunter and Joe Seamons, "Ramblin' Blues (Portland Town)," Roll Columbia: 26 Northwest Songs (Smithsonian Folkways)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "Black Jack Davy," One Foot in the Groove (Tim Kerr Records)
Leo Kottke, "Snorkel," One Guitar, No Vocals (Private)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487