ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

May 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2019 21:55:53 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 17 May 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Nick Drake, "Black-Eyed Dog," Pink Moon (Island)
Shawn Colvin, "Stranded," Live '88 (Plump)
Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Dom Flemons, "One Dollar Bill," Black Cowboys (Smithsonian Folkways)
Carolina Chocolate Drops, "I Truly Understand That You Love Another Man," Leaving Eden (Nonesuch)
The Duhks, "Le Meunier et la Jeune Fille Les Quatre Fer en L'air," Your Daughters and Your Sons (Sugar Hill)
Steve Gillette & Cindy Mangsen, "Their Brains Were Small and They Died," W. 4th & 6th Ave.: Greenwich Village Folk Festival (Gadfly)
Loudon Wainwright, "Hey There, Second Grader," 40 Odd Years (Shout)
Kate McGarrigle, "NaCl," The McGarrigle Hour (Hannibal/Ryko)
Richard Thompson, "Drifting Through the Days," Industry (Hannibal)
Gillian Welch, "My First Lover," Time (The Revelator) (Alcony)
Maggie Roche, "The Married Men," Where Do I Come From (StorySound)
The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem, "The Patriot Game," The Best of The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem (Columbia/Legacy)
Neil Young, "Silver and Gold," Silver and Gold (Reprise)
Dave Carter, "When I Go," Solid Heart (In Harmony)
Catherine MacLellan, "January Song," Church Bell Blues (True North)
Catie Curtis, "Troubled Mind," Truth from Lies (Guardian)
Lauryn Hill, "Selah," Divine Secrets of the Ya-Yah Sisterhood (Sony)
Bob Dylan, "Bob Dylan's Dream," The Witmark Demos: 1962-1964 (Columbia)
Steve Martin & Edie Brickell, "When You Get to Ashville," Love Has Come for You (Rounder)
The Howlin' Brothers, "Big Time," Howl (Readymade)
Dan Zanes, feat. Ashley Phillips, "Red Bird," Lead Belly, Baby (Smithsonian Folkways)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "France Blues," One Foot in the Groove (Tim Kerr Records)
Kate MacLeod, "PrairyErth," At Ken Sanders Rare Books (Waterbug)
David Lindley & Hani Naser, "Way Out West in Kansas," Live In Tokyo (Pleemhead)
Geoff Muldaur, "K. C. Moan," Password (HighTone)
Larry Long, "Dancing," Living in a Rich Man's World (Flying Fish/Atomic Theory)
Leo Kottke, "Bigger Situation," One Guitar, No Vocals (Private)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487