ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

February 2018

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 22:09:25 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 23 February 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
Billy Bragg, "Goodbye, Goodbye," Tooth & Nail (Cooking Vinyl)
Doc Watson, "Old Dan Tucker," Live at Club 47 (YepRoc)
Brownie McGhee, "I Couldn't Believe My Eyes," Lost Newport Treasures (Multicultural Media)
Eliza Gilkyson, "Tender Mercies," Your Town Tonight (Red House)
Dave Curley and Mick Broderick, "This Train's Not Bound for Glory," A Brand New Day (Dave Curley)
Randy Newman, "Sonny Boy," Dark Matter (Nonesuch)
Kim & Reggie Harris, & Rabbi Jonathan Kligler, "In the Mississippi River," Let My People Go! (Appleseed)
Gillian Welch, "No One Knows My Name," Soul Journey (Acony)
Andrew Calhoun, "Time," Phoenix Envy (Waterbug)
Gordon Bok, "Old Fat Boat," Because You Asked (Timberhead)
Brave Old World, "Borsht," The Hidden Gate (Rounder)
The Kingston Trio, "Bay of Mexico," The Kingston Trio (Capitol)
The Baby Sitters, "Get Along Little Dogies," The Best of the Baby Sitters (Vanguard)
Joan Baez, "Colours," Farewell, Angelina (Vanguard)
John Gorka, "What Was That," The Company You Keep (Red House)
Loudon Wainwright, "A Year," 40 Odd Years (Shout)
Shel Silverstein, "Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout Would Not Take the Garbage Out," The Best of Shel Silverstein (Columbia/Legacy)
Trout Fishing in America, "My Hair Had a Party Last Night," Family Music Party (Trout)
Jonathan Richman, "Papel De Chicle," Jonathan, Te Vas a Emocionar! (Rounder)
Pete Seeger, "The Wabash Cannonball," American Favorite Ballads, vol. 1 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Willie Watson, "Mexican Cowboy," Folk Singer, Vol. 1 (Acony)
Erynn Marshall and Carl Jones, "Piney Woods," Sweet Memories... Never Leave (DittyVille)
Roy Book Binder, "I'm Goin' Home Someday," Live Book... Don't Start Me Talkin'... (Rounder)
Michelle Shocked, "When I Grow Up," Short Sharp Shocked (Mercury)
Sarah McQuaid, "The Tide," Walking into White (Waterbug)
Chris Smither, "Candy Man," Train Home (Hightone)
John Greenway, "What Shall We Put in the Daily Paper," The Cat Came Back and Other Fun Songs (Prestige / International)
Tim Eriksen, "Amazing Grace," Soul of the January Hills (Appleseed)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487