ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

September 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2021 22:54:56 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 03 September 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
Danny Carnahan, Robin Petrie, "Till the Stars Come Down," House on Fire (Red House)
Robert Jones and Matt Watroba, "Run Come See Jerusalem," Common Chords (Common Chord)
Natalie Merchant, "Weeping Pilgrim," The House Carpenter's Daughter (Myth America)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Nouveau Chapeau," Rocky Frontier (Cornbelt)
The Chenille Sisters, "Namedroppings," True to Life (Red House)
Christine Lavin, "Remembering my Password(s)," If You're Drunk You Cannot Buy A Puppy (Christine Lavin)
Bob Conroy, "Erin's Green Shore," Irish Songs from Old New England (Folk-Legacy)
Jim Malcolm, "Road to New York," Live in Glenfarg (Beltane)
Rachel Sage, "Both Hands," Character (Mpress)
Joni Mitchell, "I Had a King," Song to a Seagull (2021 remaster) (Reprise)
Odetta, "Dink's Blues," Blues Everywhere I Go (MC)
Martin Simpson, "Boots of Spanish Leather," A Nod to Bob (Red House)
Pete Seeger, "Sweet Little Baby," Abiyoyo and Other Story Songs for Children (Smithsonian Folkways)
Bob Dylan, "Mr. Tambourine Man," The Best of the Original Mono Recordings (Columbia/Legacy)
Jonathan Richman, "Man Walks Among Us," Jonathan Goes Country (Rounder Select / New Rounder)
Richard Thompson, "The Ghost of You Walk," Acoustic Classics II (Beeswing)
Fred Neil, "Gone Again," 38 MacDougal (Delmore Recording)
John Prine, Marianne Faithful, "This Love Is Real," Lost Dogs & Mixed Blessings (Oh Boy)
The Roches, "Mr. Sellack," The Roches (Warners)
Pete Seeger, "Cotton Mill Colic," The Pete Seeger Story (ProperBox)
Shirley Stewart Burns, "Leave Those Mountains  Down," Coal Country Music (Heartwood)
The Jim Kweskin Jug Band, "Minglewood," Garden of Joy (Collectibles)
Uncle Earl, "Take These Chains," She Waits for Night (Rounder)
Brooks Williams, "All The Ways You Wander," Hundred Year Shadow (Signature)
Greg Brown, "The Train Carrying Jimmie Rodger's Home," If I Had Known (Red House)
Tom Waits, "Hope I Don't Fall in Love with You," The Early Years, Vol. 2 (Bizarre/Straight)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487