ATA-PLAYLIST  October 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST October 2017

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 13 October 2017

Fri, 13 Oct 2017 21:55:53 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 13 October 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
The Wailin' Jennys, "Love Me Like a Rock," Fifteen (Red House)
Greg Brown, "Vivid," Slant 6 Mind (Red House)
Dan Zanes, feat. Ashley Phillips, "Red Bird," Lead Belly, Baby (Smithsonian Folkways)
Kate Campbell, "Mining Camp Blues," Blues and Lamentations (Large River)
Guy Davis, "Taking Just a Little Bit of Time," Kokomo Kidd (MC Records)
Cisco Houston, "The Cat Came Back," Cisco Houston: The Folkways Years 1944-1961 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Catie Curtis, "Everybody Was Dancing," Truth From Lies (Guardian)
John Cruz, "Island Style," Acoustic Soul (Lilikoi)
Harry Belafonte, "Day O," Calypso (RCA Victor)
Christine Lavin, "Single Voice," Getting In Touch with My Inner Bitch (Christine Lavin)
Leo Kottke, "From the Cradle to the Grave," The Leo Kottke Anthology (Rhino)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Walls of Red Wing," Friends of Mine (HighTone)
Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Pretty Bird," Leaving Eden (Nonesuch)
Jorma Kaukonen, "There's a Bright Side Somewhere," River of Time (Red House)
The Hot Nut Rivetters, "I Don't Like Work," Moustache Girl (Small and Nimble)
The Holy Modal Rounders, "Low Down Dog," I Make a Wish for a Potato (Rounder Heritage)
Adam Cohen, "Matchbox," Like a Man (Decca)
Misner and Smith, "Coconut Grove," Headwaters (Misner and Smith)
Emma's Revolution, "Better Days," Revolutions Per Minute (Emma's Revolution)
The Small Glories, "Home," Wondrous Traveler (The Small Glories)
Tony Trischka, "Assunta," Solo Banjo Works (Rounder)
Andrew Calhoun, "Freedom Road," Living Room (Waterbug)
Genevieve Toupin, "Heart of Gold," Sweet Relief III: Pennies from Heaven (Vanguard)
Linda Thompson, "Father Son Ballad," Won't Be Long Now (Pettifer Sounds)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Dark Old Waters," A Water Over Stone (Folk-Legacy)
Dirk Powell, "Police," Time Again (Rounder)
James Keelaghan, "Red-Winged Blackbird," Home (Appleseed)
The Weavers, "So Long (It's Been Good to Know You)," The Greatest Songs of Woody Guthrie (Vanguard)
The Sweet Lowdown, "Leaving," Chasing the Sun (The Sweet Lowdown)
Will Kimbrough, "Has Anybody Seen My Heart," Sideshow Love (Daphne)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org