ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

March 2022

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2022 19:14:11 +0000
NEW!

We're experimenting with a free, on-demand streaming service for All Things Acoustic. Listen to the show at your convenience at:

https://www.mixcloud.com/jercomradio/playlists/all-things-acoustic/

The MixCloud platform is free to use. If you set up an account on it, you may "follow" us and receive updates as new shows are made available. MixCloud even has an app (doesn't everything?) that allows you to listen on your phone AND, if your cellular plan allows it, you may even stream it in your automobile.

If apps and yet another account registration irritate you, you may wish to subscribe to our new mailing list--on which we'll announce releases of ATA episodes. (The ATA-PLAYLIST mailing list--through which you received this note--will remain dedicated to playlists only.) This new list is named JCRnews and you may subscribe to it by emailing

What is in the body of the email does not matter.

Keep an eye out for a confirmation email. If you do not receive one within 30 minutes, please check your spam/junk folder for it, or contact me ([log in to unmask]) for help.

Try it out and let us know what you think.

Yours in acousticity,

Jeremy

Jeremy Butler
Host, All Things Acoustic