ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

December 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2019 23:03:42 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 06 December 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Fred Koller, "Let's Talk Dirty in Hawaiian," The Night Before (Alcazar)
Andy Breckman, "Don't Get Killed," Laugh Tracks, Vol. 1 (Shanachie)
Jamie Anderson, "A Very Sad Tail," The Truth Appears (Tsunami)
Gathering Sparks, "You're My Sister," All That's Real (Borealis)
Joan Baez, "It's All Over Now, Baby Blue," Farewell, Angelina (Vanguard)
Greg Brown, "The Poet Game," The Poet Game (Red House)
Robert Jones and Matt Watroba, "Sowin' on the Mountain," Common Chords (Common Chord)
Anna and Elizabeth, "Mother in the Graveyard," The Invisible Comes to Us (Smithsonian Folkways)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Ranger's Command," The Long Ride (HighTone)
The Doubleclicks, "Out of Charge," Love Problems (The Doubleclicks)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Hard Work and Perseverance," We Don't Talk About That! (Cornbelt)
The Bonzo Dog Band, "The Intro & the Outro," Beast of the Bonzos (United Artists)
Brooks Williams, "Deep River Blues," New Everything (Red Guitar Blue Music)
Gillian Welch, "Red Clay Halo," Time (The Revelator) (Acony)
Joseph, "Come On Up to the House," Come On Up To The House: Women Sing Waits (Dualtone)
Si Kahn, "I Have Seen Freedom," Best of the Rest (Strictly Country)
Stan Rogers, "Barrett's Privateers," Fogarty's Cove (Borealis)
Simon and Garfunkel, "Old Friends," Bookends (Columbia)
Nick Drake, "One of These Things First," Bryter Layter (Island)
Ryley Walker, "On the Banks of the Old Kishwaukee," Primrose Greeen (Dead Oceans)
Emma's Revolution, "Better Days," Revolutions Per Minute (Emma's Revolution)
Trout Fishing in America, "My Hair Had a Party Last Night," Family Music Party (Trout)
Burl Ives, "Roving Gambler," The Wayfaring Stranger (Columbia)
The Jim Kweskin Jug Band, "The Circus Song," Garden of Joy (Reprise)
Gordon Bok, "Old Fat Boat," Because You Asked (Timberhead)
Uncle Earl, "D and P Blues," Waterloo, Tennessee (Rounder)
Charlie Parr, "Running Jumping Standing Still," Charlie Parr (Red House)
Marcy Marxer, "Valse a Django," Things Are Coming My Way (Community Music)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487