ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

July 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2020 22:55:10 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 17 July 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
The Dust Busters, "John Johanna," Prohibition Is A Failure (Dust Busters)
Johnny Collins, with Dave Webber, "Maui," Shanties & Songs of the Sea (ARC)
Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Pretty Bird," Leaving Eden (Nonesuch)
The Lumineers, "Donna," III (Dualtone)
Nick Drake, "Time Has Told Me," Five Leaves Left (Island)
Webster's Wheel, "Take a Stroll," Rest My Weary I's (Webster's Wheel)
Meredith Axelrod, "Who," Ever Melodious (Meredith Axelrod)
Christine Lavin, "Sensitive New Age Guys," Attainable Love (Rounder/Philo)
Greg Brown, "Two Little Feet," If I Had Known (Red House)
Linda Thompson, "Dear Old Man Of Mine," A Fashionably Late Conversation with Linda Thompson (Rounder)
Andrew Calhoun, "The Gates of Love," Living Room (Waterbug)
Norman Blake, "Down Home Summertime Blues," Old Ties (Rounder)
Holy Modal Rounders, "Same Old Man," Holy Modal Rounders 1 & 2 (Rounder)
Guy Davis and Fabrizio Poggi, "Sonny and Brownie's Last Train," Folk Alliance 2018 Showcase Compilation (Folk Alliance International)
Holy Modal Rounders, "Hot Corn, Cold Corn," Holy Modal Rounders 1 & 2 (Rounder)
Huun-Huur-Tu, "Taraan-Taraam," If I'd Been Born an Eagle (Shanachie)
Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse, "The Colliers Way," The Lang Awa' Ships (Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse)
May Erlewine, "Mountain Top," Mother Lion (May Erlewine)
The Doubleclicks, "Really Big Chickens," President Snakes (The Doubleclicks)
Those Darn Accordions!, "The Bowling King," Squeeze This! (Flying Fish)
Banjo Nickaru and Western Scooches, "You Are My Sunshire," Very Next Thing (On the Bol)
David Ross Macdonald, "'Til I'm Gone," Knuckled Brass and Bone (Pepper Tree)
Cordelia's Dad, "Gypsy Davy," Comet (Omnium)
Harry Belafonte, "Jamaica Farewell," Calypso (RCA Victor)
Cisco Houston, "The Cat Came Back," Cisco Houston: The Folkways Years 1944-1961 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon , "From Pizza Towers to Defeat," Clone (Private)
Louise Taylor, "My Dove," Written in Red (Signature Sounds)
Gillian Welch, "Make Me Down a Pallet on Your Floor," Soul Journey (Acony)
Bok, Muir, & Tricket, "Aragon Mill," The First Fifteen Years, vol. 2 (Folk-Legacy)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487