ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

July 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:38:01 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 12 July 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Rufus Wainwright, "Albatross," Born to the Breed (Wildflower)
Oscar Isaac and Marcus Mumford, "Dink's Song," Inside Llewyn Davis (Nonesuch)
Fito Olivares, "Juana La Cubana," Lone Star Soundtrack (Daring)
Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks, "I Scare Myself," Original Recordings (Epic)
The Halifax Three, "Rocks & Gravel," Hootenanny '64 (Columbia Special Products)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "En Filant ma Quenoille," French Record (Hannibal)
Shawn Colvin, "Hush, Little Baby," The Starlighter (Amazon)
Brooks Williams, "Monterey Pines," Knife Edge (Green Linnet)
Trout Fishing in America, "After You've Gone," Closer to the Truth (Trout)
Jonathan Richman, "The Fading of an Old World," SA (Blue Arrow)
Diana Jones, "Appalachia," Coal Country Music (Heartwood)
Andrew Calhoun, "Vancouver," Where Blue Meets Blue (Waterbug)
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer, "Farewell to Fiddler's Rim," Tanglewood Tree (Signature Sounds)
Roy Book Binder, "I'm Goin' Home Someday," Live Book... Don't Start Me Talkin'... (Rounder)
Greg Brown, "Telling Stories," Milk of the Moon (Red House)
The Doubleclicks, "Afterparty for One," The Book Was Better (The Doubleclicks)
John Hartford, "Bye Bye," Morning Bugle (Rounder)
The Brothers Four, "Jamaica Farewell," Big Folk Hits (Columbia)
Kate McDonnell, "If I Knew," Next (Waterbug)
Louise Taylor, "A Heart Never Lies," Ruby Shoes (Signature Sounds)
Tom Paxton and Anne Hills, "Well, Well, Well," Under American Skies (Appleseed)
Enoch Kent, "Off to Sea Once More," Take a Trip With Me (Borealis)
Danny Schmidt, "Longest Way," Standard Deviation (Live Once)
Kale Carey, "Come Back to Me," The Art of Forgetting (Riverboat Records)
Magnolia Sisters, "Braille pa, jolis 'tits yeux bleus / Don't Cry My Bonnie Blue Eyes," Prends Courage (Arhoolie)
Mississippi John Hurt, "Ain't No Telling," Avalon Blues (Columbia/Legacy)
Kaki King, "Solipsist," Legs to Make Us Longer (Red Ink)
John Gorka, "Procrastination Blues," Bright Side of Down (Red House)
Bok, Muir & Trickett, "Julian of Norwich," The First Fifteen Years, Vol. II (Folk-Legacy)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487