ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

January 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2020 23:05:04 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 10 January 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Neil Young and Promise of the Real, "Tumbleweeds," Paradox (Reprise)
Conjunto Bernal, "Mi Unico Camino," Lone Star Soundtrack (Daring)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Pastures of Plenty," South Coast (Red House)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "New New Year Year," Rocky Frontier (Cornbelt)
Richard Thompson, "Hokey Pokey," The Chrono Show (Beeswing)
Megon McDonough, "Good Thing He Can't Read My Mind," Big League Babe, Pt. 1 (PRIME-CD)
Judy Collins and Jonas Fjeld, "The Fallow," Winter Stories (Wildflower)
Buddy Holly, "Well... All Right," From the Original Master Tapes (MCA)
Jonathan Edwards, "If I Were A Carpenter," Rollin' Along (Strictly Country)
Barbara Dane, "Way Behind the Sun," Hot Jazz, Cool Blues, and Hard-hitting Songs (Smithsonian Folkways)
Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan, Stark Sands, "Five Hundred Miles," Inside Llewyn Davis (Nonesuch)
Mae Robertson, "What a Wonderful World," All That Matters (Lyric Partners)
Bok, Muir & Trickett, "The Ways of Man," The Ways of Man (Folk-Legacy)
Kat Eggleston, "Rain," The Only Word (Redwing)
Loudon Wainwright, "The Picture," History (Charisma)
Dar Williams, "Family," Mortal City (Razor & Tie)
Eliza Gilkyson, "Midnight in Missoula," Down at the Sea Hotel (Secret Mountain)
Gideon Freudmann, "Take a Nap," Banking Left (Gadfly)
The Freighthoppers, "Molly Put the Kettle On," Waiting on the Gravy Train (Rounder)
John Hartford, "Way Down the River Road," Gum Tree Canoe (Flying Fish)
Sofia Talvik, "I Liked You Better," Paws of a Bear (Makaki)
Brooks Williams, "I Will," Hundred Year Shadow (Signature Sounds)
Dave Curley and Mick Broderick, "Drift Away," A Brand New Day (Dave Curley)
Woody Guthrie, "Why, Oh Why," Songs to Grow on for Mother and Child (Smithsonian Folkways)
Bruce Molsky, "Brothers and Sisters," Poor Man's Troubles (Rounder)
Mississippi John Hurt, "Make me a Pallet on Your Floor," The Complete Studio Recordings (Vanguard)
The Unthanks, "Cannily, Cannily," Joy of Living: A Tribute to Ewan MacColl (Compass)
Will Kimbrough, "All We Can Do Is Love," Sideshow Love (Daphne)
TurtleDuhks, "True Lover," True Lover (Sugar Hill)
Leo Kottke, "From Little Treasure," One Guitar, No Vocals (Private)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487