ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

February 2022

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:56:19 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 11 February 2022:

Bill Cooley, "Better Times Will Come," N/A (Janis Ian)
Elizabeth Mitchell and Daniel Littleton, "You Are My Sunshine," Sing Along with Putumayo (Putumayo)
Lambert, Hendricks, and Ross, "Everybody's Boppin'," The Best of Lambert, Hendricks, and Ross (Columbia)
Chris Thomas King, "Rock Island Line," Johnny's Blues (NorthernBlues)
Joni Mitchell, "Morning Morgantown," Ladies of the Canyon (2021 remaster) (Reprise)
Kat Eggleston, "Pastures of Plenty/Kitchen Girl," Outside Eden (Waterbug)
Natalie Merchant, "Down on Penny's Farm," The House Carpenter's Daughter (Myth America)
Donovan, "Happiness Runs," Barabajagal (Epic)
The Brother Brothers, "Ocean's Daughter," Some People I Know (Compass)
Iris DeMent, "No Time to Cry," My Life (Warner)
Sandy and Caroline Paton, "Sardines and Pork and Beans," The Village Out West (Smithsonan Folkways)
Christine Lavin, "It's Your Funeral: Discuss," Hillary Rollins Presents Christine Lavin and Friends Live at McCabe's (Christine Lavin)
Chuck Brodsky, "Talk to my Lawyer," Letters in the Dirt (Red House)
Nicolette Good, "Reverie," Reverie (Nicolette Good)
Dar Williams, "February," Mortal City (Razor & Tie)
The Wronglers with Jimmie Dale Gilmore, "In the Pines," Heirloom Music (Neanderthal)
Loudon Wainwright, "Hank and Fred," 40 Odd Years (Shout)
Charlie Parr, "Love is an Unraveling Bird's Nest," Charlie Parr (Red House)
Peter Case, "On the Way Downtown," Who's Gonna Go Your Crooked Mile? (Vanguard)
David Grisman, John Harford, Mike Seeger, "Room at the Top of the Stairs," Retrograss (Acoustic Disc)
Leo Kottke, "Julie's House," The Leo Kottke Anthology (Rhino)
Beppe Gambetta, "Randall Collins," Short Stories (Borealis)
Genevieve Racette, "Margo's Song," No Water, No Flowers (Genevieve Racette)
David Bromberg, "East Virginia," Try Me One More Time (Appleseed)
The Lost Forty, "The Clipper Ship Dreadnought," The Lonesome Hours of Winter (Two Tap Music)
Kim & Reggie Harris, "Ballad of the Underground Railroad," Get On Board (Appleseed)
Joules Graves, "People of the Earth Tribe," Plunge! (Rabble Rouser)
Lisa Ann Wright, "My Daily Bread," Songs for Social Change, Vol. 2 (RAWA)
Si Kahn, "Tarpaper Shacks," Been a Long Time (Sliced Bread)
The Highwaymen, "One for the Money," Hootenanny with the Highwaymen (United Artists)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487