ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

February 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2020 21:01:36 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 28 February 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Saije, "Kindred," Kindred (Saije)
Guardabarranco, "You'll Sing to Me Too," If I Had a Song: The Songs of Pete Seeger (Appleseed)
Brooks Williams, "Through the Darkening Night," Inland Sailor (Green Linnet)
The Duhks, "This Fall," Fast Paced World (Sugar Hill)
Odetta, "New Orleans," Lookin for a Home (MC Records)
Muddy Gurdy, "Going Down South," Muddy Gurdy (VizzTone)
Geechie Wiley, "Last Kind Word Blues," Crumb (Ryko)
Greg Brown, "Where Is Maria?," In the Hills of California (Red House)
Westbound Situation, "Griffin," PIlot (Westbound Situation)
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Ove the Rainbow," Iz: The Best of Kamakawiwo'ole (Island Heritage)
Paul Simon, "Diamonds on the Souls of Her Shoes," Graceland (Legacy)
Shook Twins, "Ting Ting," Window (Shook Twins)
Loudon Wainwright, "Dead Skunk," 40 Odd Years (Shout)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Broccoli Shy," House Concert (Cornbelt)
The Dust Busters, "Johnny Booker," Old Man Below (Smithsonian Folkways)
Chloe Foy, "Flaws," Chloe Foy (Scope)
Rachel Sage, "Both Hands," Character (Mpress)
Changui Majadero, "Mayumbero," Folk Alliance International 2020 Official Showcase Compilation CD (Folk Alliance International)
Gordon Bok, "Apples in the Basket," Apples in the Basket (Timberhead)
Bonnie Koloc, "Jamaica," Seems Like Yesterday (Bonnie Koloc)
Red Horse, "I Am a Child," Red Horse (Red House)
Peggy Seeger, "Sing About These Hard Times," Love Call Me Home (Appleseed)
Cordelia's Dad, "Harvest Home," How Can I Sleep? (Okra)
George Hinchliffe's Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, "Picture This," By Request (George Hinchliffe's Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain)
The Brothers Four, "Walk Right In," Big Folk Hits (Columbia)
The Atomic Duo, "Key Chain Blues," Broadsides (The Atomic Duo)
Shotgun Party, "Yell Out the Chords," Shotgun Party (Shotgun Party)
Anna and Elizabeth, "Goin' Across the Mountain," Anna and Elizabeth (Free Dirt)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487