ATA-PLAYLIST  April 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST April 2019

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 19 April 2019

Fri, 19 Apr 2019 22:07:00 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 19 April 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Loudon Wainwright, "The Panic Is On," Ten Songs for the New Depression (Loudon Wainwright)
Hazmat Modine, "It Calls Me," Bahamut (Barbes)
Jorma Kaukonen, "Sweet Fern," Ain't In No Hurry (Red House)
Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, with Riders in the Sky, "I'm My Own Grandpa," Dancin' in the Kitchen (Community Music)
Karen Savoca, "Two Little Feet," Going Driftless (Red House)
The Weavers, "So Long (It's Been Good to Know You)," The Greatest Songs of Woody Guthrie (Vanguard)
Patty Griffin, "Where I Come From," Patty Griffin (Thirty Tigers)
Julius Lester, "Trying to Make It In," Julius Lester (Vanguard)
Shovels and Rope, "Hammer," By Blood (Dualtone)
Iris DeMent, "Let the Mystery Be," Infamous Angel (Warners)
Joan Baez, "Blackbird," 75th Birthday Celebration (Razor & Tie)
Andrew Calhoun, "Crawdad Song," Living Room (Waterbug)
Carrie Newcomer, "Shelter of the Sky," Point of Arrival (Available Light)
Guy Davis, "Tell Me Where the Road Is," Chocolate to the Bone (Red House)
Blind Faith, "Can't Find My Way Home," Blind Faith (Polydor)
The Quiddities, "Spin in Place," Song Book, Volume 1 (The Quiddities)
Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn, "Let It Go," Echo in the Valley (Rounder)
The Wainwright Sisters, "Prairie Lullaby," Songs in the Dark (PIAS)
Holy Modal Rounders, "Euphoria," Holy Modal Rounders 1 & 2 (Fantasy)
Christine Lavin, "Remembering My Password(s)," Hillary Rollins Presents Christine Lavin and Friends Live at McCabe's (Christine Lavin)
Au Go-Go Singers, "Gotta Travel On," They Call Us Au Go-Go Singers (Roulette)
Lead Belly, "Midnight Special," Lead Belly (Smithsonian Folkways)
Brooks Williams, "Mountain," Skiffle-Bop (Signature Sounds)
Linda Thompson, "First Light," Dreams Fly Away (Ryko/Hannibal)
John Gorka, "Blues with a Rising Run," True in Time (Red House)
Heidi Talbot, "Time," In Love and Light (Compass)
Gillian Welch, "The Way It Goes," The Harrow & the Harvest (Acony)
Mississippi Fred McDowell, "Drop Down Mama," Alan Lomax Recordings: Como III 9/59 (Association for Cultural Equity)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org