ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

May 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2021 22:56:07 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 30 April 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
Bob Dylan, "Simple Twist of Fate," Bob Dylan Revisited -- The Remasters (Columbia)
Steve Winwood, "Can't Find My Way Home," N/A (N/A)
Greg Brown, "Train Carrying Jimmie Rodgers Home," Iowa Waltz (Red House)
The Accidentals, "Wildfire," Time Out Session #1 (The Accidentals)
Bare Knuckles, "Dark Side of Heaven," Trouble in Your House (Front Porch)
John Sebastian, "Minglewood Blues," Chasin' Gus' Ghost (Hollywood)
Doc Watson, "St. Louis Blues," Gerdes Folk City (Sugar Hill)
David Crosby, "Leeshore," The Bread and Roses Festival of Music (Fantasy)
Jesse Winchester, "Brand New Tennesse Waltz," Live From Mountain Stage (Blue Plate)
Paul Robeson, "Joe Hill," Classic Labor Songs (Smithsonian-Folkways)
Holly Near & Ronnie Gilbert, "Pastures of Plenty," Lifeline Extended (Appleseed)
Magpie, "Which Side Are You On?," When We Stand Together (Long Tail)
Webster's Wheel, "Shepherd Boy," Rest My Weary I's (Webster's Wheel)
Harvey Reid, "Scarborough Fair," Chestnuts (Woodpecker)
Jim and Susie Malcolm, "Pad the Road," Spring Will Follow On (Beltane)
Y'All, "My Mama Likes the Feel of Cottage Cheese," Hey Y'All (Y'All)
Christine Lavin, "Strangers Talk to Me," I Was In Love With a Difficult Man (Redwing)
Leo Kottke, "Turning into Randolph Scott (Humid Child)," Peculiaroso (Private)
Gordon Bok, Ed Tricket, Ann Mayo Muir, "Marco Polo," Language of the Heart (Timberhead)
Nanci Griffith, "Boots of Spanish Leather," American Folk (Putumayo)
Fito Olivares, "Juana La Cubana," Lone Star Soundtrack (Daring)
Bruce Molsky, "Wild Bill Jones," Lost Boy (Rounder)
Kate and Anna McGarrigle, "Excursion a Venise," French Record (Hannibal/Ryko)
Roger McGuinn, Pete Seeger, Josh White, Jr., "Dink's Song," Treasures from the Folk Den (Appleseed)
Randy Newman, "Lost Without You," Dark Matter (Nonesuch)
Laura Love, "Shenandoah," Fourteen Days (Zoe)
Ellen McIlwaine, "Wade in the Water," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
David Massengill, "Tell Old Bill," We Will Be Together (Gadfly)
Riley Baugus, "Long Steel Rail," Long Steel Rail (Sugar Hill)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487