ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

January 2015

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 22:02:50 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 23 January 2015:

Phil Ochs, "There But For Fortune," The Early Years (Vanguard)
Greg Brown, "I Believe I'll Go Back Home," Honey in the Lion's Head (Trailer)
Cathy Fink, "Cats Got the Measles," Doggone My Time (Sugar Hill)
Storyhill, "Lay Down Your Weary Tune," A Nod to Bob 2 (Red House)
The Wild Magnolias, "All on Mardi Gras Day," Life is a Carnival (Blue Note)
Cara Luft, "Black Water Side," The Light Fantastic (Black Hen)
Nortorious, "Gelem, Gelem/Aoleanul de la Petresti," Elkins (Black Socks)
Gillian Welch, "I Had A Real Good Mother and Father," Soul Journey (Acony)
Si Kahn, "Once When I Was Young," Bristol Bay (Strictly Country)
Carrie Elkin and Danny Schmidt, "Kiss Me Now," For Keeps (Red House)
Richard Thompson, "I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight," Small Town Romance (Hannibal)
Mississippi John Hurt, "Beulah Land," The Complete Studio Recordings (Vanguard)
Carrie Newcomer, "There Is a Tree," Kindred Spirits: A Collection (Rounder)
Harpeth Rising, "Goin' My Way," Tales from Jackson Bridge (Harpeth Rising)
Spider John Koerner, "Duncan & Brady," March 1963 (Nero's Neptune Records)
Steve Earle, "Sparkle and Shine," Washington Square Serenade (New West)
Lucinda Williams, "Me and My Chauffeur," Ramblin' (Smithsonian Folkways)
Harvey Reid, "The Lakes of Pontchartrain," Of Wind and Water (Woodpecker)
Pete Seeger, "Times A-gettin' Hard," Darling Corey and the Goofing-Off Suite (Smithsonian Folkways)
Jackson Browne and David Lindley, "El Rayo X," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Polecat Creek, "You Didn't Mean Those Things That You Said," Leaving Eden (Yodel-Ay-Hee)
Joni Mitchell, "Rainy Night House," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Andrew Calhoun, "Raining," Shadow of a Wing (Waterbug)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "How Can I Keep From Singing," Turning Toward the Morning (Folk-Legacy)
John Prine, "Day Is Done," Lost Dogs and Mixed Blessings (Oh Boy)
Dave van Ronk, "Urge for Going," ...and the Tin Pan Bended and the Story Ended... (Smithsonian Folkways)
Po' Girl, "Malaise Days," Po' Girl (Hightone)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487