ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

July 2022

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2022 19:55:07 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 22 July 2022:

Claudia Jacobs, "Better Times Will Come," N/A (Janis Ian)
Catie Curtis, "Everybody Was Dancing," Truth From Lies (Guardian)
Merle Travis, "Sixteen Tons," In Boston 1959 (Rounder)
Brave Combo, "Sixteen Tons," Musical Varieties (RDR)
Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Dona Got a Ramblin' Mind," Dona Got a Ramblin' Mind (Music Maker)
Rick Danko, "Mystery Train," Bring It On Home, Vol. 1 (Legacy)
Rory Block, "Rolling Log," Ain't I A Woman (Rounder)
I'm With Her, "See You Around," See You Around (I'm With Her)
Sons of the Never Wrong, "If You Come To Take Me," 4 Ever On (Gadfly)
John Hurlbut and Jorma Kaukonen, "This Land Is Your Land," The River Flows, Vol. 2 (Fur Peace Ranch)
Pieta Brown, "All My Rain," Paradise Outlaw (Red House)
Neil Young, "Round and Round," Everybody Knows This is Nowhere (Reprise)
Leonard Cohen, "The Master Song," Songs of Leonard Cohen (Columbia/Legacy)
Phil Ochs, "Rhythms of Revolution," Amchitka (Greenpeace)
Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, "Orange Cocoa Cake," One Meat Ball (Appleseed)
Greg Brown, "Old Smokey," Honey in the Lion's Head (Trailer)
Charlie Parr, "Walking Back from Willmar," Last of the Better Days Ahead (Smithsonian Folkways)
Iris DeMent, "Let the Mystery Be," Infamous Angel (Warners)
Tom, Brad, & Alice, "Poor Ellen Smith," Holly Ding (Copper Creek)
The Bills, "Bamfield's John Vanden," Let Em Run (Red House)
Pete Seeger and Big Bill Broonzy, "Black Fly," Chicago 1956 (Echoes)
Old Crow Medicine Show, "Wagon Wheel," O.C.M.S. (Nettwerk)
Stephan Smith, "Another Man Down," Now's the Time (Rounder)
Rachel Ries, "Summer Came, A Warning," For You Only (Waterbug)
Anna Larson, "Acting Alone," Shifting Sand (Anna Larson)
Misner and Smith, "America," Headwaters (Misner and Smith)
Jonathan Richman, "Time Has Been Going By So Fast," Because Her Beauty Is Raw and Wild (Vapor)
Riders in the Sky, "Cowboy Camp Meetin'," A Great Big Western Howdy (Rounder)
John Renbourn, Robin Williamson, "Curragh of Kildare/Milliner's Daughter," Wheel of Fortune (Flying Fish)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487