ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2019 22:03:14 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 05 April 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Garland Jeffreys, "I Walk the Line," Johnny's Blues (NorthernBlues)
Au Go-Go Singers, "Oh, Joe Hannah," They Call Us Au Go-Go Singers (Rhino)
John Mellencamp, "Do Re Mi," Folkways:  A Vision Shared (Columbia)
Kate Campbell, "Mining Camp Blues," Blues and Lamentations (Large River)
Rhiannon Giddens, Amythyst Kiah, Leyla McCalla, Allison Russell, "I Knew I Could Fly," Songs of Our Native Daughters (Smithsonian Folkways)
Keb' Mo', "Am I Wrong," Keb' Mo' (Epic/Okeh)
The Doubleclicks, "Will They Or Won't They (Live in Seattle)?," Dimetrodon (The Doubleclicks)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "After Life Goes By," The Pink One (Cornbelt)
Greg Brown, "Just By Myself," The Live One (Red House)
Loudon Wainwright, "Harlan County," Haven't Got the Blues (Yet) (429 Records)
Jackson Brown, "Don't Let Us Get Sick," Sweet Relief III: Pennies from Heaven (Vanguard)
The Sweet Lowdown, "River Winding Down," Chasing the Sun (The Sweet Lowdown)
David Bromberg, "Sheebeg and Sheemore," My Own House (Fantasy)
Peter Mulvey, "D.I.A.," Are You Listening? (Righteous Babe)
Danny Schmidt, "Newport '65," Standard Deviation (Live Once)
Ellen McIlwaine, "Wade in the Water," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Steve Earle and the Dukes, "News from Colorado," So You Wannabe an Outlaw (Warners)
Stan Rogers, "Northwest Passage," The Very Best of Stan Rogers (Fogarty's Cove)
Brooks Williams, "Mercy Illinois," Back to Mercy (Green Linnet)
Diane Zeigler, "The Winter Sun," These Are the Roots (Diane Zeigler)
Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon , "From Pizza Towers to Defeat," Clone (Private)
The Jim Kweskin Jug Band, "When I Was a Cowboy," Garden of Joy (Reprise)
The Weavers, "Bay of Mexico," Kisses Sweeter Than Wine (Omega)
Odetta, "Pastures of Plenty," The Greatest Songs of Woody Guthrie (Vanguard)
Gordon Bok, Ed Tricket, Ann Mayo Muir, "Marco Polo," Language of the Heart (Timberhead)
Vivian Nesbitt and John Dillon, "The Whiskey Ring and the Railroad Trust," The Songs of Mother Jones in Heaven (Mother Jones in Heaven)
Magnolia Sisters, "Ma Petite et Mignonne," Apres Faire le Boogie Woogie (Rounder)
Banjo Nickaru and Western Scooches, "I'm Getting Married," Very Next Thing (On the Bol)
Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn, "Take Me to Harlan," Echo in the Valley (Rounder)
Shinobu Sato, "Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child," Little Signs of Autumn (Waterbug)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487