ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

July 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2021 23:04:23 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 30 July 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
Spider John Koerner, "The Farmer's Cust Wife," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Roger McGuinn, "Liverpool Girls," Folk Den, Vol. 2 (Folk Den)
Port Isaac's Fisherman's Friends, "South Australia," Port Isaac's Fisherman's Friends (Universal)
Donovan, "Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness)," Catch the Wind (Garland)
Joni Mitchell, "Night in the City," Song to a Seagull (2021 remaster) (Reprise)
Greg Brown and Friends, "If You Don't Get It At Home," Solid Heart (In Harmony)
Shari Ulrich, "Everywhere I Go," Everywhere I Go (Borealis)
Gillian Welch, "I Had A Real Good Mother and Father," Soul Journey (Acony)
David Bromberg, "Spanish Johnny," My Own House (Fantasy)
Wake the Dead, "Uncle John's Band," Buckdancer's Choice (Redwing)
Jerry Garcia, David Grisman, "Off To Sea Once More," Grateful Dawg (Acoustic Disc)
Anna Elizabeth Laube, "Already There," Annamania (Ahh... Pockets! Records)
Ellen McIlwaine, "Losing You," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Jorma Kaukonen, "Sweet Fern," Ain't In No Hurry (Red House)
Pete Seeger, "If I Had a Hammer," The Smithsonian Folkways Collection (Smithsonian Folkways)
Guy Davis and Fabrizio Poggi, "Sonny And Brownie's Last Train," Sonny & Brownie's Last Train (MC Records)
Peter Case and Dave Alvin, "Monday Morning Blues," Avalon Blues: A Tribute to the Music of Mississippi John Hurt (Vanguard)
Jonathan Richman, "The UFO Man," Rockin' and Romance (Twin/Tone)
Los Super Seven, "Plane Wreck at Los Gatos," Los Super Seven (RCA/BMG)
Louisiana Red and Johnny Shines, "Red Sun," Too Wet to Plow (Tomato)
Natalie Merchant, "Owensboro," American Folk (Putumayo)
Iris DeMent, "Easy's Getting Harder Every Day," My Life (Warner)
Tim Eriksen, "I Wish the Wars Were Over," Tim Eriksen (Appleseed)
Eric Andersen, "Thirsty Boots," Washington Square Memoirs (Rhino)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Odd Man Out," Some Kinda Funny (Conrbelt)
Leo Kottke, "Little Martha," A Shout Toward Noon (Private)
The Howlin' Brothers, "Louisiana," Trouble (Readymade)
Fred Neil, "Everybody's Talking At Me," The Many Sides of Fred Neil (EMI/Collector's Choice)
Joni Mitchell, "The Pirate of Penance," Song to a Seagull (2021 remaster) (Reprise)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487