ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

September 2016

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2016 21:56:13 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 09 September 2016:

Dubl Handi, "C'Mon Buddy," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Pete Seeger, "The Hammer Song," The Pete Seeger Story (ProperBox)
Justin Townes Earle, "Yuma," Yuma (Justin Townes Earle)
James Bryan and Carl Jones, "Cricket's Lullaby," Cricket's Lullaby (Dittyville)
Leo Kottke, "Jack Gets Up," Live (On the Spot)
Christine Lavin, "Cold Pizza for Breakfast," Future Fossils (Philo)
Ani DiFranco, "The Poet Game," Going Driftless (Red House)
Steve Earle, "City of Immigrants," Washington Square Serenade (New West)
Shawn Colvin, "Another Long One," Live '88 (Plump)
Rory Block, "If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day," Confessions of a Blues Singer (Rounder)
Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche, "Mud and Apples," Mud and Apples (Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche)
Cara Luft, "Black Water Side," The Light Fantastic (Black Hen)
Fishtank Ensemble, "Woman in Sin," Woman in Sin (Fishtank Ensemble)
Red Horse, "Blue Chalk," Red Horse (Red House)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "How Can I Keep From Singing," Turning Toward the Morning (Folk-Legacy)
Storyhill, "Lay Down Your Weary Tune," A Nod to Bob 2 (Red House)
Joni Mitchell, "The Circle Game," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Leonard Cohen, "Lady Midnight," Live at the Isle of Wight 1970 (Columbia/Legacy)
Stan Rogers, "Fisherman's Wharf," Fogarty's Cove (Borealis)
Rhiannon Giddens, "Waterboy," Tomorrow Is My Turn (Nonesuch)
Si Kahn, "Gone Gonna Rise Again," In My Heart (Rounder/Philo)
David Massengill, "Another Time & Place," Dave on Dave (Gadfly)
The Once, "By the Glow of the Kerosene Light," Row Upon Row of the People They Know (Borealis)
Joan Baez, with Richard Thompson, "She Never Could Resist a Winding Road," 75th Birthday Celebration (Razor & Tie)
Martin Simpson, "The Father's Song," Joy of Living: A Tribute to Ewan MacColl (Compass)
Jim Malcolm, "Road to New York," Home (Beltane)
Evalyn Parry, "Girls," Small Theatres (Borealis)
Sarah MacDougall, "We're All Going to Blow Away," The Greatest Ones Alive (Rabbit Heart)
Steve Martin & Edie Brickell, "I Have You," So Familiar (Rounder)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487