ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

March 2022

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2022 21:01:44 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 11 March 2022:

Janie Barnett, "Better Times Will Come," N/A (Janis Ian)
Greg Brown, "Daughters," Iowa Waltz (Red House)
Joni Mitchell, "Willy," Ladies of the Canyon (2021 remaster) (Reprise)
Annabelle Chvostek Ensemble, "Some Kinda Love," Rise (Borealis)
Lucinda Williams, "I'm So Happy I Found You," The Lost Notebooks of Hank Wiliams (Columbia)
Theodore Bikel, "Follow the Drinking Gourd," Beautiful Hair Breck Presents a Hootenanny (Audio Premiums)
John Prine, "Clay Pigeons," Fair & Square (Oh Boy)
Fishtank Ensemble, "Pena Andaluz," Woman in Sin (Fishtank Ensemble)
Runa, "Again for Greenland," Ten: The Errant Night (Runa)
Pete Seeger, "Deportees (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos)," The Smithsonian Folkways Collection (Smithsonian Folkways)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "If I Were a Carpenter," Me and Bobby McGee (Rounder)
Susan McKeown, "The Snows They Melt the Soonest," Lowlands (Green Linnet)
Randy Newman, "Birmingham," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 2 (Nonesuch)
Leo Kottke, "Echoeing Gilewitz," A Shout Toward Noon (Private)
Lula Wiles, "What Will We Do," What Will We Do (Smithsonian Folkways)
Joel & Jamaica Rafael, "Los Cuatro Generales," Spain in My Heart (Appleseed)
Professor and Maryann, "A Perfect Night," Lead Us Not Into Penn Station (Bar None)
Muddy Gurdy, "Glory Glory Hallelujah," Muddy Gurdy (VizzTone)
Therese Schroeder-Scheker, "Down in Yon Forest," Sisters (Celestial Harmonies)
Bruce Springsteen, "Old Dan Tucker," We Shall Overcome (Columbia)
Riders in the Sky, "Ringo," Silver Jubilee (Acoustic Disc)
Roll & Go, "John Kanaka," Outward Bound (Roll & Go)
The Weavers, "Tzena Tzena," Wasn't That a Time (Vanguard)
Bashful Mountain Broadcasters, "Cluck Old Hen," Bashful Mountain Broadcasters (Old 97 Records)
Those Darn Accordions, "Fire," Squeeze This! (Flying Fish)
Lew Childre, "Riding the Elevated Train," Train 45: Railroad Songs of the Early 1900's (Rounder)
Kate McLeod, "Talkin' About Good News," Constant Emotion (Waterbug)
Chris Smither, "Tell Me Why You Love Me," Drive You Home Again (Hightone)
Catherine MacLellan, "River Valley Plains," Church Bell Blues (True North)
Ellen McIlwaine, "Losing You," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487