ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

March 2013

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2013 11:07:44 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 08 March 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Loudon Wainwright III, "Double Lifetime," Older Than My Old Man Now (2nd Story Sound)
Ranchers for Peace, "W. A. B. (Walking Around Black)," N/A (Ranchers for Peace)
Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer, "Till We Have Faces," Little Blue Egg (Red House)
Sarah McQuaid, " The Sun Goes On Rising," The Plum Tree and the Rose (Waterbug)
Jackie Oates, "Four Pence a Day," Saturnine (ECC)
Gavin Davenport, "Jolly Bold Robber," Brief Lives (Hallamshire Traditions)
Jesse Lege, Joel Savoy and the Cajun Country Revival, "Les Poules ne Pondent Pas," The Right Combination (Valcour)
Andy Cohen, "Jim Dickinson Stomp," Built Right on the Ground (Earwig)
Brother Sun, "Love Is the Water," Brother Sun (Brother Sun)
Carolina Tar Heels, "Ain't No Use Working So Hard," Good for what Ails You (Old Hat)
John Lilly, "Short and Sweet," Cold Comfort (JaveLina)
Nuala Kennedy, "Matt Hyland," Noble Stranger (Compass)
Nuala Kennedy & Oliver Schroer, "The Books In My Library," Enthralled (Borealis)
Charlie Parr, "For the Drunkard's Mother," When the Devil Goes Blind (Nero's Neptune)
Andrew Cronshaw, "Mhairi Mhin Mheall-Shuileach (Gentle Dark-Eyed Mary)," The Unbroken Surface of Snow (Cloud Valley)
John Prine, "Hello in There," Prime Prine (Atlantic)
Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers, "Jubilation Day," Rare Bird Alert (Rounder)
The Atomic Duo, "Trickle Down," Broadsides (The Atomic Duo)
Louise Taylor, "Call My Name," Velvet Town (Signature Sounds)
The Waifs, "Circles," The Waifs (Compass)
Steve Winwood, "Can't Find My Way Home," N/A (Steve Winwood)
Flying Jenny, "I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore," I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore (Whoop It Up!)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Quarter After Blues," Rocky Frontier (Cornbelt)
Mississippi Fred McDowell, "Shake 'Em On Down," Alan Lomax Recordings: Como III 9/59 (Association for Cultural Equity)
Rachel Ries, "October," For You Only (Waterbug)
Phil Ochs, "Rhythms of Revolution," Amchitka (Greenpeace)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "How Can I Keep From Singing," Turning Toward the Morning (Folk-Legacy)
Abigail Washburn & the Sparrow Quartet, "It Ain't Easy," Abigail Washburn & the Sparrow Quartet (Nettwerk)
Victoria Williams, "Hummingbird," Musings of a Creek Dipper (Atlantic)
Richard Thompson, "Drifting Through the Days," Industry (Hannibal)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487