ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

June 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 22:54:39 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 11 June 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
The Brothers Four, "Jamaica Farewell," Big Folk Hits (Columbia)
Shawn Colvin, "Don't You Think I Feel It Too," Live '88 (Plump)
Tom, Brad, & Alice, "Poor Ellen Smith," Holly Ding (Copper Creek)
Christine Lavin, "Happydance," Happydance of the Xenophobe (Yellow Tail)
David Grisman and Jerry Garcia, "A Horse Named Bill," Not for Kids Only (Acoustic Disc)
Eve Goldberg, "Down to Tennessee," Crossing the Water (Borealis)
Lucy Kaplansky, "I'm Looking Through You," Reunion (Red House)
Ladysmith Black Mambazo, "Ngingenwe Emoyeni," Africa: Never Stand Still (Ellipsis Arts)
Catherine MacLellan, "Frost in the Hollows," The Raven's Sun (IDA)
Nick Drake, "Pink Moon," Pink Moon (Island)
Richard and Linda Thompson, "Down Where the Drunkards Roll," I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight (Ryko/Hannibal)
Tim Buckley, "Dophins," Live at the Folklore Center, NYC - March 6, 1967 (Tompkins Square)
Steve Gillette & Cindy Mangsen, "Their Brains Were Small and They Died," W. 4th & 6th Ave.: Greenwich Village Folk Festival (Gadfly)
Bob Bovee & Gail Heil, "The Old Chisholm Trail," Rural Route 2 (Jawbone)
Bob Gibson, "The New Frankie and Johnnie Song," Where I'm Bound (Elektra)
Kat Eggleston, "Darling Wake Up," Second Nature (Waterbug)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "Perrine Etait Servante," Dancer With Bruised Knees (Hannibal)
Warner Williams, "Mouse on the Hill," Classic African-American Ballads (Smithsonian Folkways)
Sparky and Rhonda Rucker, "Reuben's Train," Singing Through the Hard Times (Righteous Babe)
David Bromberg, "Hard Working John," Demon in Disguise (CBS)
Leo Kottke, "The Train and the Gate," The Leo Kottke Anthology (Rhino)
Gillian Welch, "In Tall Buildings," A Tribute to John Hartford (Blue Plate)
Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse, "Henry Martin," The Lang Awa' Ships (Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse)
Randy Newman, "It's Lonely at the Top," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 1 (Nonesuch)
June Tabor, "April Morning," Aleyn (Green Linnet)
Patty Griffin, "Mama's Worried," Patty Griffin (Thirty Tigers)
Si Kahn, "When the Shore is Out of Sight," Companion (Appleseed)
Joni Mitchell, "Conversation," Joni Mitchell Archives - Volume 1 (Reprise)
Bua, "My Parents Reared Me Tenderly," Down the Green Fields (Bua)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487