ATA-PLAYLIST  June 2018

ATA-PLAYLIST June 2018

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 08 June 2018

Fri, 8 Jun 2018 21:57:51 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 08 June 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
Greg Brown, "Never Shine Sun," One Night (Red House)
Bruce Cockburn, "Let Us Go Laughing," High Winds White Sky (Rounder)
Annabelle Chvostek Ensemble, "Hartland Quay," Rise (Borealis)
Flying Jenny, "Angel Gabriel," Flying Jenny (Whoop It Up!)
Bruce Springsteen, "Erie Canal," We Shall Overcome (Columbia)
Pete Seeger, "Leatherwing Bat," Birds, Beasts, Bugs and Fishes (Little and Big) (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Prine, "Caravan of Fools," The Tree of Foregiveness (Oh Boy)
Joan Baez, with Indigo Girls, "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right," 75th Birthday Celebration (Razor & Tie)
Cathy Fink, "Cat's Got the Measles," Doggone My Time (Sugar Hill)
Joni Mitchell, "All I Want," Miles of Aisles (Asylum)
Polecat Creek, "Buckets of Blue," Ordinary Seasons (Yodel-Ay-Hee)
Dirk Powell, "Police," Time Again (Rounder)
Christine Lavin, "It's Your Funeral: Discuss," Hillary Rollins Presents Christine Lavin and Friends Live at McCabe's (Christine Lavin)
Shel Silverstein, "Have Another Espresso," Inside Folk Songs (Water)
Bayou Seco, "Ain't Gonna Work Tomorrow," Music in the Air (Zerx)
Evie Ladin Band, "Ease on Down," Jump the Fire (Evie Ladin Band)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "In the Morning When I Rise," Still on the Journey (EarthBeat!)
Paul Robeson, "It Ain't Necessarily So," Songs of Free Men (Sony)
Gordon Bok, "Easy Flowing River," Ensemble (Folk-Legacy)
June Tabor, "The Irish Girl," Against the Streams (Green Linnet)
Richard Thompson, "Beeswing," Finding Better Words (Free Reed)
Johnny Cash, "Get Rhythm," From Memphis to Hollywood: Bootleg Vol. II (Columbia/Legacy)
Ry Cooder, "In His Care," The Prodigal Son (Fantasy)
Ani DiFranco, "Little Plastic Castle," Little Plastic Castle (Righteous Babe)
Yves Lambert Trio, "Les Corps de Metiers," Yves Lambert Trio (La Pruche Libre)
Dom Flemons, "Tyin' Knots in the Devil's Tail," Black Cowboys (Smithsonian Folkways)
Anna & Elizabeth, "Old Kimball," Sun to Sun (Anna & Elizabeth)
Shirley Collins, "Seven Yellow Gipsies," The Power of the True Love Knot (Fledg'ling)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org