ATA-PLAYLIST  February 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST February 2019

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 01 February 2019

Sat, 2 Feb 2019 07:48:35 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 01 February 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
John Prine, "The Lonesome Friends of Science," The Tree of Foregiveness (Oh Boy)
Paul Simon, "I am a Rock," The Paul Simon Songbook (Columbia/Legacy)
Andrew and Casey Calhoun, "Open the Door Softly," Skeins (Waterbug)
David Grisman, Jerry Garcia, "Ain't No Bugs On Me," Not for Kids Only (Acoustic Disc)
John Greenway, "The Cat Came Back," The Cat Came Back and Other Fun Songs (Prestige / International)
The Avett Brothers, "The Girl I Left Behind Me," Still the King (Bismeaux Records)
Bob Dylan, "My Back Pages," Another Side of Bob Dylan (Columbia)
Richard Shindell, "Wisteria," Somewhere Near Patterson (Signature Sounds)
Lula Wiles, "Independence Day," What Will We Do (Smithsonian Folkways)
Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche, "Both Sides Now," Mud and Apples (Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche)
Pete Seeger and Big Bill Broonzy, "Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram," Chicago 1956 (Echoes)
Brooks Williams, "Shady Grove," Blues and Ballads (Red Guitar Blue Music)
Jim Kweskin and Geoff Muldaur, "Down on Penny's Farm," Penny's Farm (Kingswood)
Gillian Welch, "Annabelle," Boots No. 1 (Almo)
Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn, "Pretty Polly," Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn (Rounder)
Greg Brown, "Here in the Going Going Gone," The Poet Game (Red House)
Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers, "Dodge Veg-o-matic," Rock 'N' Roll with the Modern Lovers (Beserkley)
Christine Lavin, "RSVPNYC," Spaghettification (Christine Lavin)
I'm With Her, "Overland," See You Around (I'm With Her)
Jesse Winchester, "Eulalie," Live From Mountain Stage (Blue Plate)
Eve Goldberg, "One in a Million," A Kinder Season (Borealis)
John Fahey, "In Christ There Is No East or West," The Best of John Fahey 1959-1977 (Takoma)
Elephant Revival, "Ring Around the Moon," Elephant Revival (Elephant Revival)
Rosanne Cash, "Winter in my Heart," Hopes and Dreams: The Lullaby Project (Decca Gold)
Evie Ladin Band, "Jump Up and Go," Jump the Fire (Evie Ladin Band)
Norma Tanega, "Walkin' My Cat Named Dog," Walkin' My Cat Named Dog (Collectables)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Blank Blanker," The Universe: 14 Examples (Cornbelt)
Leo Kottke, "Watermelon," 6- and 12-String Guitar (Rhino)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org