ATA-PLAYLIST  June 2018

ATA-PLAYLIST June 2018

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 15 June 2018

Fri, 15 Jun 2018 22:02:54 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 15 June 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
Eric Andersen, "Violets of Dawn," The Roots of Folk (Vanguard)
Eve Goldberg, "One in a Million," A Kinder Season (Borealis)
Jim and Susie Malcolm, "Farewell to Stromness," Spring Will Follow On (Beltane)
Thompson Family, "Root So Bitter," Thompson Famly (Fantasy)
John Gorka, "I Think of You," So Dark You See (Red House)
Catie Curtis, "Passing Through," Long Night Moon (Compass)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Pass the Pepper," Cow Imagination (Corbelt)
Cisco Houston, "The Great American Bum," The Folkways Years 1944-1961 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Kate McGarrigle, "Green Green Rocky Road," The McGarrigle Hour (Hannibal/Ryko)
Kate Campbell, "Greensboro," The K.O.A. Tapes, Vol. 1 (Large River)
Richard & Mimi Farina, "House Un-American Blues Activity Dream," Memories (Vanguard)
Bob Dylan, "I Was Young When I Left Home," No Direction Home (Columbia/Legacy)
Willie Watson, "Rock Salt and Nails," Folk Singer, Vol. 1 (Acony)
Peter Case and Dave Alvin, "Monday Morning Blues," Avalon Blues: A Tribute to the Music of Mississippi John Hurt (Vanguard)
Nancy Kerr, "Never Ever Lay Them Down," Sweet Visitor (Little Dish)
David Lindley, Hani Naser, "Ain't No Way," Live in Tokyo (Pleemhead)
Leo Kottke and Mike Gordon, "Living in the Country," Sixty Six Steps (RCA)
Pete Seeger, "Oh, Mary, Don't You Weep," The Pete Seeger Story (ProperBox)
Dom Flemons, "Charmin' Betsy," Black Cowboys (Smithsonian Folkways)
Jake Berry, "Old Man Crow," Roses on the Threshold (Front Porch)
Mae Robertson, "All That Matters," All That Matters (Lyric Partners)
Gordon Bok, "Where the Cane Fires Burn," In Concert (Timberhead)
I'm With Her, "Hundred Miles," See You Around (I'm With Her)
Lucy Kaplansky, "Scorpion," Flesh and Bone (Red House)
Guy Davis, "Sugarbelle Blue," Butt Naked Free (Red House)
The Weepies, "Nobody Knows Me At All," Say I Am You (Nettwerk)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org