ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

July 2022

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2022 19:56:44 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 01 July 2022:

Cam Sawzin and Doug Cameron, "Better Times Will Come," N/A (Janis Ian)
Sierra Ferrell, "The Sea," Long Time Coming (Rounder)
Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks, "I Scare Myself," Original Recordings (Epic)
John Gorka, "She's That Kind of Mystery," Bright Side of Down (Red House)
Bob Bovee & Gail Heil, "I Don't Want Your Millions Mister," Rural Route 2 (Jawbone)
Au Go-Go Singers, "Oh, Joe Hannah," They Call Us Au Go-Go Singers (Rhino)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "Poor Howard," The Return of Koerner, Ray & Glover (Red House)
Jackson Browne, "My Stunning Mystery Companion," Solo Acoustic, Vol. 2 (Inside)
Neil Young, "After the Gold Rush," Carnegie Hall 1970 (Shakey Pictures)
Joni Mitchell, "Last Time I Saw Richard," Blue (2021 remaster) (Reprise)
Fink Marxer Gleaves, "Hot Pink House Trailer," Shout and Shine (Community Music)
Jorma Kaukonen, "Waiting for a Train," Blue Country Heart (Columbia)
Minute2Minute, "La Bruja," Travelers, Transients, and Tourists (Minute2Minute)
Cinder Well, "Old Enough," No Summer (Free Dirt)
J.P. Harris' Dreadful Wind and Rain, "Wild Bill Jones," Don't You Marry No Railroad Man (Hearth)
Gordon Bok, "All My Friends," Jeremy Brown and Jeannie Teal (Folk-Legacy)
Jack Elliott, "Roving Gambler," Jack Elliott (Vanguard)
Richard Thompson, "Taking My Business Elsewhere," Mirror Blue (Capitol)
Crys Matthews, "How Many More," Changemakers (Crys Matthews)
Buffy Sainte-Marie, "Now That the Buffalo's Gone," It's My Way! (Vanguard)
The Weavers, "Every Night," The Weavers At Home (Vanguard)
Loudon Wainwright, "Primrose Hill," So Damn Happy (Sanctuary)
Windborne, "Hop High," Midwinter Meeting (Wand'ring Feet)
Mike Seeger, "The Mayor is a Good Old Boy," Third Annual Farewell Reunion (Rounder)
The Bobs, "Disappointment Pants," Get Your Monkey Off My Dog (The Bobs)
Shel Silverstein, "Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout Would Not Take the Garbage Out," The Best of Shel Silverstein (Columbia/Legacy)
Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon , "From Pizza Towers to Defeat," Clone (Private)
Tom Kines, "A Maid Goin' to Comber," Folk Sampler 5 (Elektra)
Storyhill, "Highlight," Storyhill (Red House)
Hey Mavis, "Red Light," Red Wine (Hey Mavis)
Po' Girl, "Cold Hungry Blues," Po' Girl (Hightone)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487