ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

November 2018

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2018 22:05:36 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 02 November 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
Andrew Calhoun, "I'm a Rover," Tiger Tattoo (Waterbug)
Leon Redbone, "If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day," Long Way From Home (August)
Hazel Dickens and Alice Gerrard, "This Little Light of Mine," Sing Me Back Home: The DC Tapes, 1965-69 (Free Dirt)
Richard Thompson, "Valerie," Shine in the Dark (Free Reed)
Bua, "Baba 'Con Raoi / Bo na Leath-Adhairce," Down the Green Fields (Bua)
Tom Rush, "Urge for Going," The Circle Game (Elektra/Asylum)
Jim Malcolm, "Road to New York," Home (Beltane)
Loudon Wainwright, "I've Got a Home Out in Utah," Tribute to the Travelin' Lady (Miscellaneous Abstract)
Maggie Roche, "One Season," Where Do I Come From (StorySound)
Greg Brown, "Daughters," Iowa Waltz (Red House)
May Erlewine, "Never One Thing," Mother Lion (May Erlewine)
Eric Bibb, "Michael Row Your Boat Ashore," Sing Along with Putumayo (Putumayo)
Those Darn Accordions, "Fire," Squeeze This! (Flying Fish)
The Weavers, "Tzena Tzena," Wasn't That a Time (Vanguard)
Darol Anger and Emy Phelps and Friends, "You Keep Me Hanging On," Music of Our People (N/A)
Gillian Welch, "Elvis Presley Blues," Time (The Revelator) (Alcony)
Linda Thompson, "Weary Life," Fashionably Late (Rounder)
Mississippi John Hurt, "Cow Hooking Blues No. 2," Worried Blues (Piedmont)
Gordon Bok, "Bay of Fundy," North Wind's Clearing (Folk-Legacy)
Vashti Bunyan, "Don't Believe What They Say," Just Stick In Your Mind (Dicristina)
Bruce Springsteen, "Matamoros Banks," Devils and Dust (Columbia)
Dave van Ronk, "Fixin' to Die," Inside Dave van Ronk (Fantasy)
Rory Block, "Maggie Campbell," Ain't I A Woman (Rounder)
Magpie, "The Banks are Made of Marble," When We Stand Together (Long Tail)
Joel Mabus, "Noe's Dove," Golden Willow Tree (Fossil)
Uncle Earl, "Take These Chains," She Waits for Night (Rounder)
Tim O'Brien, "The Sun Jumped Up This Morning," Chicken and Egg (Howdy Skies)
David Francey, "Saints and Sinners," Torn Screen Door (Laker)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487