ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

December 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2019 07:22:17 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 20 December 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Cynthia Lin, "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town," Ukulele Days (Cynthia Lin)
The All Things Acoustic Repertory Players, "The Night Before Christmas," N/A (N/A)
Tom Paxton, "How Many Cookies Can Santa Claus Eat?," A Child's Christmas (LaserLight)
The Gospel Whiskey Runners, "Up on the Housetop," A Very Whiskey Christmas (The Gospel Whiskey Runners)
The Klezmatics with Chava Alberstein, "I'm Going to Take Off my Shoes," Festival of Light 2 (Six Degrees)
Judy Frankel, "Hanuka," Celebrate Hanukkah (CraigNCo)
Woody Guthrie, "Hanukkah Dance," A Chanukah Celebration (Hylo)
Christine Lavin & the Mistletones, "A Christmas / Kwanzaa / Solstice/ Chanukah/ Ramadan/ Boxing Day Song," The Runaway Christmas Tree (Appleseed)
Kermit Ruffins, "Jingle Bells," Have a Crazy Cool Christmas! (Basin Street)
Leon Redbone, "That Old Christmas Moon," Christmas Island (Private Music)
Johnnie Allan, "It's Christmas in Lousiana," Alligator Stomp (Rhino)
Andrew Galucki, "It's Christmas, So Who Cares," Sorted Noise Records: A Holiday Album, Vol.2  (Sorted Noise Records)
Asylum Street Spankers, "Merry Christmas, Baby," A Christmas Spanking (Bloodshot)
The Sugar Thieves, "Santa Baby," Putumayo Presents Acoustic Christmas (Putumayo)
Bob Dylan, "Must Be Santa," Christmas in the Heart (Columbia)
Linda Ronstadt, "River," A Merry Little Christmas (Elektra)
Gaby Morena, "Hacia Belen Va Una Burra Rin Rin," Posada (Gaby Morena)
Bruce Cockburn, "Early on One Christmas Morn," Christmas (Columbia)
Barenaked Ladies, "Deck the Stills / Christmas Time (Oh Yeah)," Barenaked for the Holidays (Nettwerk)
Catie Curtis, "2000 Miles," A Catie Curtis Christmas (Catie Curtis)
Christine Lavin & the Mistletones, "Snow! Medley," The Runaway Christmas Tree (Appleseed)
The Bobs, "Too Many Santas!," Too Many Santas! (Rounder)
The Roches, "Sleigh Ride," We Three Kings (Rykodisc)
The Christmas Jug Band, "Working on the Holiday," Live from the West Pole (Globe)
John Gorka, "Holed Up in Mason City," Christmas on the Lam and Other Songs from the Season (Red House)
Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks, "Santa's Workshop," Crazy for Christmas (Surfdog)
Gray J. Wall, "Acacia Avenue," Pocket Gods and Friends (N/A)
Shawn Colvin, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," Acoustic Christmas (Columbia)
Chris Standring & Kathrin Shorr, "Naughty or Nice," Send Me Some Snow (Ultimate Vibe)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487