ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2022

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2022 19:56:16 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 15 April 2022:

Eric Bibb, "Better Times Will Come," N/A (Janis Ian)
The Doubleclicks, "I Love You Like a Burrito," Dinosaurs and Feelings (The Doubleclicks)
Burl Ives, "Sweet Betsy from Pike," The Wayfaring Stranger (Columbia)
Hedy West, "The Honest Farmer (Pans of Biscuits)," Sound of Folk Music, Vol. 2 (Vanguard)
Jonathan Richman, "The Neighbors," Penthouse Magazine College Rock Concert (N/A)
Reggie Harris, "Standing in Freedom's Name," On Solid Ground (Reggie Harris)
Rhiannon Giddens, "I Shall Not Be Moved," They're Calling Me Home (Nonesuch)
Catherine MacLellan, "Gone Too Soon," The Raven's Sun (IDA)
Peggy Seeger, "How I Long for Peace," First Farewell (Red Grape)
Elephant Revival, "Home in your Heart," Petals (Thirty Tigers)
Open the Door for Three, "The Well Below the Valley," Open the Door for Three (Open the Door for Three)
Joan Baez and Mimi Farina, "Bread and Roses," The Bread and Roses Festival of Music (Fantasy)
Tim Hardin, "Green Rocky Road," Tim Hardin 1 (Verve Folkways)
Guy Davis, "God's Gonna Make Things Over," Be Ready When I Call You (MC Records)
Richard Thompson, "The Ghost of You Walks," Acoustic Classics II (Beeswing)
Les Poules A Colin, "Le Laurier Blanc," Folk Alliance 2018 Showcase Compilation (Folk Alliance International)
The Wainwright Sisters, "Baby Rocking Medley," Songs in the Dark (PIAS)
Bob Dylan, "Shelter from the Storm," Blood on the Tracks (Columbia)
Rachel Sage, "Ohio," Character (Mpress)
Skip James, "All Night Long," Hard Time Killing Floor Blues (Biograph)
Tom Pacheco, "This Grand Old Land," Railroad Rainbows & Talkin' Blues (Frog's Claw)
Johnny Shines, "Trouble's All I See," Too Wet to Plow (Tomato)
Aoife Scott, "Dublin Saunter," Homebird (Aoife Scott)
Jim Malcolm, "The First Cold Day," Live in Perth (Beltane)
Mountain Man, "Rang Tang Toon," Magic Ship (Nonesuch)
Courtney Hartman and Taylor Ashton, "Dead to Me," Been On Your Side (Free Dirt)
Patty Griffin, "Where I Come From," Patty Griffin (Thirty Tigers)
Joni Mitchell, "The Circle Game," Ladies of the Canyon (2021 remaster) (Reprise)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487