ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

August 2016

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2016 21:56:28 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 12 August 2016:

Dubl Handi, "C'Mon Buddy," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Laura Nyro, "Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing/A Natural Woman," Spread Your Wings and Fly (Columbia/Legacy)
Greg Brown, "Summer Evening," Dream City (Red House)
Mick McAuley, "As I Roved Out," Highs and Bellows (Mick McAuley)
Eve Goldberg, "It Rains Everywhere I Go," Crossing the Water (Borealis)
Carolina Chocolate Drops, "West End Blues," Leaving Eden (Nonesuch)
Jim Kweskin, "The Cuckoo," Relax Your Mind (Vanguard)
Harry Belafonte, "Come Back Liza," Calypso (RCA Victor)
Kaki King, "Neanderthal," Legs to Make Us Longer (Red Ink/Epic)
Joni Mitchell, "Michael from Mountains," Song to a Seagull (Reprise)
Phil Ochs, "The Bells," All the News That's Fit to Sing (Hannibal)
Joan Baez, "Freight Train," 75th Birthday Celebration (Razor & Tie)
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer, "I Go Like the Raven," Drum Hat Buddha (Signature Sounds)
The Wainwright Sisters, "Baby Rocking Medley," Songs in the Dark (PIAS)
The Roches, "Long Before," Moonswept (429 Records)
Gordon Bok, "Clear Away in the Morning," Peter Kagan and the Wind (Folk-Legacy)
Last Forever, "All for You," Trainfare Home (Nonesuch)
Christine Lavin, "Remembering My Password(s)," Hillary Rollins Presents Christine Lavin and Friends Live at McCabe's (Christine Lavin)
Kristin Andreassen, "'Simmon," Gondolier (Yellowcar)
The Chieftains w/The Corrs, "I Know My Love," Tears of Stone (BMG)
Mae Robertson, "Ships," Smile (Lyric Partners)
Emma's Revolution, "Shelter," Revolutions Per Minute (Emma's Revolution)
Michael Gulezian, "The House That Blocked Kansas," The Dare of an Angel (Timbreline)
Bill Morrissey, "Avalon Blues," Songs of Mississippi John Hurt (Philo)
Dirk Powell, "Police," Time Again (Rounder)
Roger McGuinn, "Old Paint," Folk Den, Vol. 2 (Folk Den)
Marie Knight, "12 Gates," Let Us Get Together (MC)
Jonathan Richman, "She Doesn't Laugh At My Jokes," Having a Party With... (Rounder)
Hedy West, "The Honest Farmer (Pans of Biscuits)," Sound of Folk Music, Vol. 2 (Vanguard)
Solo Cissokho, Ellika Frissell, "Mambore/Tradgardsvalsen," Tretakt Takissaba (Xource)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487