ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

July 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2021 23:07:41 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 02 July 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
Bruce Springsteen, "Erie Canal," We Shall Overcome (Columbia)
Greg Brown, "Railroad Bill," Honey in the Lion's Head (Trailer)
Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks, "I Scare Myself," Original Recordings (Epic)
Ellis Paul, "Five Alarm Fire on the 4th of July," The Storyteller's Suitcase (Rosella)
Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn, "Let It Go," Echo in the Valley (Rounder)
The Chieftains, with La Negra Craciana, "El Pajaro Cu," San Patricio (Hear Music)
Joni Mitchell, "Songs to Aging Children Come," Clouds (Reprise)
Leonard Cohen, "The Stranger Song," Songs of Leonard Cohen (Columbia/Legacy)
Andrew Calhoun, "The Swimmer," Hope (Waterbug)
Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
The Golden Gate Quartet, "Oh, Mary Don't You Weep," Freedom  (Bridge)
Jim Kimo West, "Song for Fess," Guitar Stories (Westernmost)
Aoife Scott, "Dublin Saunter," Homebird (Aoife Scott)
Dan Zanes, feat. Madame Marie Jean Laurent and Ceddyjay, "Bring Me a Little Water, Sylvie," Lead Belly, Baby (Smithsonian Folkways)
Port Isaac's Fisherman's Friends, "Haul Away, Joe," Port Isaac's Fisherman's Friends (Universal)
Neil Young, "Good To See You," Silver and Gold (Elektra)
Tim O'Brien, "Chameleon," Chameleon (Proper American)
Bruce Molsky & Big Hoedown, "Wagoner's Lad," Bruce Molsky & Big Hoedown (Rounder)
Loudon Wainwright, "I Knew Your Mother," Haven't Got the Blues (Yet) (429 Records)
Willie Watson, "Leavin' Blues," Folk Singer, Vol. 2 (Acony)
The Be Good Tanyas, "When Doves Cry," Hello Love (Nettwerk)
Woody Guthrie, "This Land Is Your Land," This Land Is Your Land (Smithsonian Folkways)
Cisco Houston, "Whoopie Ti Yi Yo," Children's Music Collection (Smithsonian Folkways)
Sons of the Never Wrong, "Everyone's in the House," Undertaker's Songbook (Sons of the Never Wrong)
Bob Brown, "In These Flames," Willoughby's Lament (Tompkins Square)
Randy Newman, "She Chose Me," Dark Matter (Nonesuch)
Susan McKeown, "Bushes & Briars," Bushes & Briars (Alula)
Los Lobos, "Guantanamera," Live at the Fillmore (Mammoth/Hollywood)
The Holy Modal Rounders, "Low Down Dog," I Make a Wish for a Potato (Rounder Heritage)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487