ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2015

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 21:57:41 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 03 April 2015:

Phil Ochs, "There But For Fortune," The Early Years (Vanguard)
Greg Brown, "Spring Wind," The Live One (Red House)
The Sweet Lowdown, "The Rain," Chasing the Sun (The Sweet Lowdown)
Uncle Earl, "D and P Blues," Waterloo, Tennessee (Rounder)
Kate Campbell, "Red Clay After Rain," 1000 Pound Machine (Large River)
Peggy Seeger, "Go to Sleep," Everything Changes (Signet Music)
Nick Drake, "Pink Moon," Pink Moon (Island)
Susan Werner, "Time Between Trains," Time Between Trains (The Bottom Line)
Bob Dylan, "Man of Constant Sorrow," No Direction Home (Columbia/Legacy)
Lead Belly, "Pick a Bale of Cotton," Lead Belly (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Sebastian and the J-Band, "Tappin' That Thing," I Want My Roots (BMG)
Harvey Reid, "Blind Fiddler," Steel Drivin' Man (Woodpecker)
Richard Thompson, "Blackleg Miner," 1000 Years of Popular Music (Beeswing)
Andrew Calhoun, "Crawdad Song," Living Room (Waterbug)
Joni Mitchell, "River," Blue (Reprise)
Dave van Ronk, "Motherless Children," Inside Dave van Ronk (Fantasy)
David Greenberg and Harpeth Rising, "The End of the World," The End of the World (Harpeth Rising)
The Brothers Four, "Jamaica Farewell," Big Folk Hits (Columbia)
Neil Young, "I Am a Child," Live at the Cellar Door (Reprise)
Will Kimbrough, "All We Can Do Is Love," Sideshow Love (Daphne)
Loudon Wainwright, "Harmless," Haven't Got the Blues (Yet) (429 Records)
Bill Morrissey, "She's That Kind of Mystery," Standing Eight (Rounder/Philo)
Randy Newman, "Living Without You," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 1 (Nonesuch)
Gordon Bok, "Saben, the Woodfitter," North Wind's Clearing (Folk-Legacy)
She & Him, "King of the Road," Sweet Relief III: Pennies from Heaven (Vanguard)
Rory Block, "Railroadin' Some," Gone Woman Blues (Rounder)
Jonathan Richman, "No One Was Like Vermeer," Because Her Beauty Is Raw and Wild (Vapor)
The Chicken Chokers, "Shady Grove," The Chicken Chokers 07 (Muddy River)
Ruth Moody, "Dancing in the Dark," These Wilder Things (Red House)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487