ATA-PLAYLIST  May 2018

ATA-PLAYLIST May 2018

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 04 May 2018

Fri, 4 May 2018 21:56:13 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 04 May 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
Doc Watson, "Wabash Cannonball," Live at Club 47 (YepRoc)
Bob Dylan, "Tomorrow Is a Long Time," The Witmark Demos (Columbia)
Donovan, "Colours," Catch the Wind (Garland)
Tracy Chapman, "All That You Have is your Soul," Crossroads (Elektra)
John Prine, "The Lonesome Friends of Science," The Tree of Foregiveness (Oh Boy)
Magnolia Sisters, "Chere Bassette," Prends Courage (Arhoolie)
Leo Kottke, "Parade," Live (On the Spot)
I'm With Her, "Ain't That Fine," See You Around (I'm With Her)
Bela Fleck, "Burn On," Sail Away: The Songs of Randy Newman (Sugar Hill)
Domestic Science Club, "Kayaking," Domestic Science Club (Warner/Discovery)
Dom Flemons, "Going Down the Road Feeling Bad," Black Cowboys (Smithsonian Folkways)
Lucinda Williams, "Jug Band Music," Ramblin' (Smithsonian Folkways)
Ry Cooder, "Gentrification," The Prodigal Son (Fantasy)
Greg Brown, "China," In the Hills of California (Red House)
Joni Mitchell, "People's Parties," Court and Spark (Asylum)
Richard Thompson, "Never Again," Walking the Long Miles Home (Free Reed)
Joan Baez, "Diamonds and Rust," The Best of Joan Baez: The Millennium Collection (A&M)
Gillian Welch, "My First Lover," Time (The Revelator) (Alcony)
Anna and Elizabeth, "Woman is Walking," The Invisible Comes to Us (Smithsonian Folkways)
Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, "Sleepyheads (Spencer's Song)," Pillow Full of Wishes (Rounder)
Rhiannon Giddens, "My Baby Likes Bacon," Hopes and Dreams: The Lullaby Project (Decca Gold)
Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse, "The Colliers Way," The Lang Awa' Ships (Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse)
Neal and Leandra, "Save Me," Hearts and Hammers (Red House)
Lui Collins, "Pretty Bird," Waterbug Anthology 7 (Waterbug)
Dead Horses, "On and On," My Mother the Moon (Dead Horses)
Gordon Bok, Ed Tricket, Ann Mayo Muir, "Marco Polo," Language of the Heart (Timberhead)
Pete Seeger, "Study War No More," If I Had a Hammer:  Songs of Hope and Struggle (Smithsonian Folkways)
Jackson Browne and David Lindley, "Mercury Blues," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Shelley Miller, "Morning Somewhere," Waterbug Anthology 7 (Waterbug)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org