ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2015

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2015 21:57:19 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 17 April 2015:

Phil Ochs, "There But For Fortune," The Early Years (Vanguard)
Simon and Garfunkel, "Dangling Conversation," Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme (Columbia)
John Cruz, "Shine On," Acoustic Soul (Lilikoi)
Buddy Holly, "Well... All Right," From the Original Master Tapes (MCA)
John Prine, "My Darlin' Hometown," Fair & Square (Oh Boy)
Greg Brown, "My Home in the Sky," Iowa Waltz (Red House)
The Civil Wars, "20 Years," Barton Hollow (Sensibility)
Joni Mitchell, "Cold Blue Steel," For the Roses (Reprise)
Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer, "Till We Have Faces," Little Blue Egg (Red House)
Kristin Andreassen, "Azalea," Gondolier (Yellowcar)
Loudon Wainwright III, "Double Lifetime," Older Than My Old Man Now (2nd Story Sound)
The Bobs, "White Room," The Bobs Cover the Songs Of... (Rounder)
Sean Orr and Mark Rubin, "Chapel Hill Special," Texas Fiddle Okie Guitar (Sean Orr and Mark Rubin)
The Highwaymen, "The Turtledove," Hootenanny with the Highwaymen (United Artists)
Guy Davis, "Satisfied," Juba Dance (MC Records)
Johnny Cash, "Get Rhythm," From Memphis to Hollywood: Bootleg Vol. II (Columbia/Legacy)
The Holy Modal Rounders, "Nova," I Make a Wish for a Potato (Rounder)
Shawn Colvin, "Twilight," Live (Nonesuch)
Lucy Kaplansky, "Mary and the Soldier," Flesh and Bone (Red House)
Cordelia's Dad, "Harvest Home," How Can I Sleep? (Okra)
Leo Kottke, "Echoeing Gilewitz," A Shout Toward Noon (Private)
Catie Curtis, "Passing Through," Long Night Moon (Compass)
Kate MacLeod, "PrairyErth," At Ken Sanders Rare Books (Waterbug)
Jake Berry, "Nobody Listens to the Moon," The Saints Are Crying (Jake Berry)
Ry Cooder, "Simple Tools," Pull Up Some Dust and Sit Down (Nonesuch)
Golden Ring, "Simple Gifts," Golden Ring (Folk-Legacy)
Richard Shindell, "Fly on a Plane," Big League Babe, Part 1 (Prime CD)
Malcolm Holcombe, "Sittin' Sad," I Never Heard You Knockin' (Malcolm Holcombe)
The Kingston Trio, "Santy Anno," The Kingston Trio (Capitol)
Bert Jansch, "Oh How Your Love Is Strong," Bert Jansch (N/A)
Last Forever, "Casey Jones," Trainfare Home (Nonesuch)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487