ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

August 2016

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 21:57:00 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 26 August 2016:

Dubl Handi, "C'Mon Buddy," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Greg Brown, "Counting Feedcaps," Iowa Waltz (Red House)
Gordon Bok, "The Hills of Isle Au Haut," Apples in the Basket (Timberhead)
Bob Dylan, "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right," Bob Dylan Revisited -- The Remasters (Columbia)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Insomnia," The Pink One (Cornbelt)
Andrew Calhoun, "Deliver Me," Staring at the Sun (Waterbug)
Richard Thompson, "For Shame of Doing Wrong," The Chrono Show (Beeswing)
Mike Seeger and Peggy Seeger, "The Dodger Song," Fly Down Little Bird (Appleseed)
Marcy Marxer, "I Wish I Knew How It Would Fell to be Free," Things Are Coming My Way (Community Music)
Mick McAuley, "Indifference," Highs and Bellows (Mick McAuley)
Marianne Faithful, "Baby, Let Me Follow You Down," Chimes of Freedom: Songs of Bob Dylan (Amnesty International)
The Wailin' Jennys, "Bright Morning Stars," Bright Morning Stars (Red House)
Gillian Welch, "My First Lover," Time (The Revelator) (Alcony)
Joan Baez, with Emmylou Harris and Jackson Browne, "Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos)," 75th Birthday Celebration (Razor & Tie)
Linda Thompson, "Katy Cruel," Versatile Heart (Rounder)
Loudon Wainwright, "I'd Rather Be Lonely," History (Charisma)
The Travellers, "Lonesome Traveller," Hootenanny '64 (Columbia Special Products)
Pete Seeger, "My Get Up and Go," Headlines and Footnotes (Smithsonian Folkways)
Taj Mahal, "Fishin' Blues," The Essential Taj Mahal (Columbia/Legacy)
Elephant Revival, "Rogue River," These Changing Skies (Thirty Tigers)
Krista Detor, "Honey Down a String," Flat Earth Diary (Tightrope)
Mary Black, "Men of Worth," Song for Ireland (Blix Street)
Jim Malcolm, "Twa Recruitin' Sergeants," The Corncrake (Jim Malcolm)
Shook Twins, "Ting Ting," Window (Shook Twins)
Peter Case, "Let Me Fall," Who's Gonna Go Your Crooked Mile? (Vanguard)
Rory Block, "Maggie Campbell," Ain't I A Woman (Rounder)
Julius Lester, "You Can't Make Me Doubt It," Julius Lester (Vanguard)
Joni Mitchell, "All I Want," Blue (Reprise)
Disappear Fear, "Changes," Get Your Phil (Disappear Records)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487