ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

June 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2019 22:05:16 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 31 May 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
R. Crumb and the Cheap Suit Serenaders, "Mysterious Mose," Chasin' Rainbows (Shanachie)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott & Peter Rowan, "Me and Billy the Kid," Friends of Mine (HighTone)
Leon Redbone, "I Ain't Got Nobody," Whistling in the Wind (Private)
Danielle Ate the Sandwich , "The Terrible Dinner Guest," The Terrible Dinner Guest (Danielle Ate the Sandwich )
Storyhill, "Lay Down Your Weary Tune," A Nod to Bob 2 (Red House)
Gillian Welch, "Make Me Down a Pallet on Your Floor," Soul Journey (Acony)
Darol Anger and Emy Phelps and Friends, "Up on the Roof," Music of Our People (N/A)
The Wainwright Sisters, "Hobo's Lullaby," Songs in the Dark (PIAS)
Greg Brown, "Summer Evening," Over and Under (Trailer)
Rhiannon Giddens, Amythyst Kiah, Leyla McCalla, Allison Russell, "Better Git Yer Learnin'," Songs of Our Native Daughters (Smithsonian Folkways)
Bob Gibson, "Fare Thee Well (Dink's Song)," Where I'm Bound (Elektra)
Old Crow Medicine Show, "Wagon Wheel," O.C.M.S. (Nettwerk)
Jorma Kaukonen, "In My Dreams," Ain't In No Hurry (Red House)
Andrew Calhoun, "The Swimmer," Hope (Waterbug)
Joni Mitchell, "Cactus Tree," Miles of Aisles (Asylum)
Ruth Moody, "Dancing in the Dark," These Wilder Things (Red House)
Norma Tanega, "You're Dead," Walkin' My Cat Named Dog (Collectables)
Maxine Sellers, "Long Chain," Prestige/Folklore Years, Vol. 1: All Kinds of Folks (Prestige/Folklore)
Po' Girl, "City Song," Po' Girl (Hightone)
Loudon Wainwright III, "The Picture," So Damn Happy (Sanctuary)
Jonathan Richman, "Outside O'Duffy's," Ishkode! Ishkode! (Blue Arrow)
Cynthia Lin, "Here, There and Everywhere," Ukulele Days (Cynthia Lin)
Linda Thompson, "Dear Old Man Of Mine," A Fashionably Late Conversation with Linda Thompson (Rounder)
Pieta Brown, "Pass You By," Pieta Brown (Trailer)
Jim Malcolm, "The First Cold Day," Live in Perth (Beltane)
Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn, "Come All You Coal Miners," Echo in the Valley (Rounder)
Bruce Molsky, "Green Grows the Laurel," Contented Must Be (Rounder)
Skip James, "Illinois Blues," Hard Time Killing Floor Blues (Biograph)
New Lost City Ramblers, "Big Ball in Town," There Ain't No Way Out (Smithsonian Folkways)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487