ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

December 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2019 22:56:58 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 27 December 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
John Lee Hooker, "I Rolled And Turned And Cried The Whole Night Long," King of the Boogie (Craft Recordings)
Joni Mitchell, "Carey," Blue (Reprise)
Judy Collins and Jonas Field, "River," Winter Stories (Wildflower)
Windborne, "Diggins," Old Songs Bold Harmony (Windborne)
Greg Brown, "I Believe I'll Go Back Home," Honey in the Lion's Head (Trailer)
Tommy Sands, "Ode to Europe," Fair Play to You All (Spring)
Jackson Browne, "Song for Adam," Saturate Before Using (Asylum)
Iris DeMent, "Mom & Dad's Waltz," My Life (Warner)
Catie Curtis, "New Flowers," Long Night Moon (Compass)
Charlie Parr, "Jubilee," Charlie Parr (Red House)
Scooter Muse, "Walking the Mull," Saddell Abbey (Scooter Muse)
Judy Henske, "Hooka Tooka," Judy Henske (Collectors' Choice Music)
Jonathan Richman, "Double Chocolate Malted," It's Time For... (Upside)
The Holy Modal Rounders, "Nova," I Make a Wish for a Potato (Rounder)
The Weavers, "Get Up and Go," Together Again (Loom)
Richard Thompson, "Time to Ring Some Changes," Small Town Romance (Hannibal)
Neil Young, "Old Man," Live at the Cellar Door (Reprise)
Ellis Paul, "Five Alarm Fire on the 4th of July," The Storyteller's Suitcase (Rosella)
Eugene Chadbourne, "Rabbit in the Pea Patch," Old Time Banjo (Voo Records)
The Wayfaring Strangers, "Lazy John," This Train (Rounder)
Roger McGuinn, "The Argonaut," The Folk Den Project 1995-2005 (April First)
Gillian Welch, "The Way It Will Be," The Harrow & the Harvest (Acony)
Bill Morrissey, "Monday Morning Blues," Songs of Mississippi John Hurt (Philo)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Past Caring," And So Will We Yet (Folk-Legacy)
The Roches, "Quitting Time," The Roches (Warners)
Leo Kottke, "The Sailor's Grave on the Prairie," 6- and 12-String Guitar (Rhino)
Patty Larkin, "Island of Time," When October Goes (Rounder/Philo)
Christine Lavin, "Single Voice," Getting In Touch with My Inner Bitch (Christine Lavin)
Bruce Molsky, "Winder Slide," Contented Must Be (Rounder)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487