ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

December 2022

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2022 21:01:02 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 02 December 2022:

Diane Schuur, "Better Times Will Come," N/A (Janis Ian)
Simon and Garfunkel, "I Am a Rock," Live from New York City, 1967 (Columbia/Legacy)
The Dust Busters, "The Honest Farmer," Old Man Below (Smithsonian Folkways)
Dropkick Murphys, "Two 6's Upside Down," This Machine Still Kills Fascists (Dummy Luck Music)
Ana Egge, "Teacake and Janey," Is It the Kiss (StorySound)
Rory Block, "You've Got a Friend," Ain't Nobody Worried (Rounder)
Ellen McIlwaine, "Down So Low," The Real Ellen McIlwaine (Stony Plain Recording)
Brooks Williams, "Love Came Down," Skiffle-Bop (Signature Sounds)
Jonathan Richman, "Those Conga Drums," Penthouse Magazine College Rock Concert (N/A)
The Lion, "Ba Boo La La," Calypso Carnival (Rounder)
John Doe, "Little Tiger," EP (3Sirens)
Tish Hinojosa, "Sacrifices," Dreaming from the Labyrinth (Warner)
Odetta, "Down On Me," Sound of Folk Music, Vol. 1 (Vanguard)
Burns Sisters, "O Come O Come Emmanuel," Tradition (Rounder/Philo)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "Rebel Jesus," The McGarrigle Christmas Hour (Nonesuch)
Willie Nelson and Asleep at the Wheel, "Corrina, Corrina," Willie and the Wheel (Bismeaux)
Webster's Wheel, "Hike Up the Valley," Rest My Weary I's (Webster's Wheel)
Buddy Holly, "Well... All Right," From the Original Master Tapes (MCA)
Iris DeMent, "Mom & Dad's Waltz," My Life (Warner)
Jake Berry, "Four Ways Round," Strange Parlors (Front Porch)
Larry Long, "Sweet Lura Rose," Well May the World Go (Smithsonian Folkways)
Pieta Brown, "Rise My Only Rose," Paradise Outlaw (Red House)
Dan Hicks and the Acoustic Warriors, "Up! Up! Up!," Shootin' Straight (Private/On the Spot)
Bruce Molsky, "John Brown's Dream," Soon Be Time (Compass)
The Klezmatics, "Man in a Hat," Jews With Horns (Xenophile)
The Wailin' Jennys, "Come All You Sailors," The Wailin' Jennys (Red House)
Josh White, "Traveling Shoes," Freedom  (Bridge)
Leo Kottke and Mike Gordon, "Living in the Country," Sixty Six Steps (RCA)
Peter Mulvey, "Which One Were You?," Are You Listening? (Righteous Babe)
Louise Taylor, "Something Like This," Velvet Town (Signature Sounds)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487