On Mon, 31 Oct 1994, Jeffrey Ronald Dobson Jr wrote:

> I hate all you super dyke femi nazies.>

        I rwad Donald Larsson's response to this message.  Though very
well put, I believe it does not serve the purpose.  So, I am turning to
Jeremy Butler for this one.
        Jeremy, you said that a subscriber can be expelled from a list
when their attacks are personal.  Well, this Jeffrey Ronald Dobson Jr.
is attacking me *personally.*   Needless to say, he does not belong to
this discussion group for the reason that Donald was citing.
        Is he going to be expelled soon?

        Gloria Monti, holding her breath