I have the very vaguest of memories that The Moonspinners took place
in or around Greece.  Crete maybe?  Certainly not Macedonia!  I think
it had kinda a spy thriller plot, but such that teenagers could
participate in.  And maybe it had Peter McEnery in it also, who I
vaguely recall having one of those movie star crushes on.  Maybe I
should go to my reference collection.
                                                Stephen Brophy
                                                Cambridge, Mass.
                                                in canis corporis transmutum