Can anyone recommend any Graduate Film Programs besides the five
mentioned above? I am a ungraduate at the Univ of South Carolina
interested in studying film production in graduate school. I've heard
that Univ of Texas at Austin is supposed to be good, and think I
remember hearing Univ of Southern Colorado had a good program, too.

Basically I am being realistic in what school I want to attend because
the five listed above are incredibly difficult to get in to and very
expensive.

Any suggestions at all would be appreciated.

                                          ....Jimmy