Why not ask your son to write to my colleague Scott Nygren (Engish dept.)?
Scott specializes in Japanese film, and UF has a dept. of Asian and African
Languages and Literature, where he could continue his more general studies in
Japanese language and culture.  Probably it would involve working out a
joint program between English, where film is housed, and AALL, but that
should not be difficult.

| Norm Holland            Department of English                     |
| University of Florida   Gainesville FL 32611  Tel: (904) 377-0096 |
| BITNET: nnh@nervm       INTERNET: [log in to unmask]         |