Bill, thanks for the plot rundown of "California Dreaming."
        What a nostalgic blast!  I remembered liking the film...or
        at least being affected by it...but I didn't remember why
        until you reminded me of the plot, which was basically that
        a old guy claimed to have won a medal in the Olympics, etc.
        So now I remember that one reason it affected me was because
        I knew someone at the time who was soooooo much like that.
        The fellow I knew died a few years ago. So the whole thing
        is kinda sad to me now.  Ernie.