On Tue, 26 Mar 91 14:19:18 -0500 <[log in to unmask]> said:
>Thanks, I appreciate the advice.  I've gotten some positive
>feedback about that little joking note, so I'll put all the
>votes in the hopper and decide where to go from here.

Okay Fiona, but be sure to stay on the list! By the way, folks, if Fiona
was out of line can the author of the original post supply us with some
insight as to how his film professor backed up the claim that watching
horror flicks provides release of sexual tension? Curious people want to
know!

JoeBob